~ Chapter 71 ~ (The Infinity Castle)

(Y/N) can be seen falling from high ground while holding Kagaya on his back. They are free falling from a really great height right now.

(Y/N) heard few people screaming in fear from his left and right. It's from Amane, Tamayo and both of the Ubuyashiki's daughters.

He can see the bottom of their fall. This is bad, if they hit the bottom, it won't be a pleasant one. He knew he need to think fast right now, and he already got one.

(Y/N) focuses on both of his eyes as it begin to transform into the sharingan, then the mangekyo sharingan. red and orangish aura appeared around him.

Two giant skeleton arms emerges from his left and right. He immediately used the arms to pull Tamayo who is holding Nichika and Amane who is holding Hinaki.

Now, all of them are literally close to each other right now. "Hold tight to each other!" (Y/N) told them. Amane and Tamayo said okay as both of them hold the Ubuyashiki's daughters close to their bodies. They are now in close contact with each other.

A giant rib cage can be seen surrounding them. The bottom is getting near. "Brace yourself" (Y/N) warned them.

Then, all of them hit the bottom and crashed the ground, making a crater. A few moments later, (Y/N) can be seen jumping out from the crater while holding Kagaya safely.

(Y/N) turned around and look at the others. "Are you alright?" (Y/N) asked. "Yeah, we are fine thanks to you" Amane said as she slowly stood up with her daughter.

"Well, that was quite scary" Tamayo said as she also recover from the fall with another Ubuyashiki's daughter. "Kagaya?" (Y/N) called but there's no answer.

However, he can still hear Kagaya's breathing. "It seems like he's unconscious right now" Tamayo said as she inspected the head of the Ubuyashiki's family.

"I see... Let's not waste time right now. We need to find a way out." (Y/N) told them. "No, we need to find others and regroup with them. This place is controlled by a demon. All others who are trapped in here will not escape as long as the demon continues to manipulate this fotress." Tamayo said.

"Then, we need to find this demon! Do you have any idea where this demon could possibly be?" (Y/N) asked Tamayo. "I do not know where this demon is hiding right now. This place is like an infinite maze and the demon could be anywhere." Tamayo told him.

"I see...then, let's just find a way to the top side and find the others" (Y/N) said. The others agreed as they begin walking, trying to find a way in this never ending maze.

~With Kanae and Shinobu~

Kanae slowly stood up as she recently just landed from the sudden fall. She heard a sound of thud behind her. She turned around and saw Shinobu behind her. Shinobu also just landed from the fall.

"Shinobu, are you alright?" Kanae asked. Shinobu slowly stood up before facing her sister, "Yeah, I'm fine. It seems like we got separated with the others" Shinobu said.

Kanae nodded at her sister. "I think it's better if we regroup with the others" Kanae suggested. Shinobu agreed with her sister as both of them begin walking around trying to find a way around of this place.

Suddenly, Shinobu hold Kanae's wrist. "Nee-san, somethings not right. I smell blood" Shinobu whispered to her sister. "You're right! And it seems like the odor is strong. It might be close" Kanae said.

Both of them can pick up a strong metallic scent in the air nearby. Shinobu saw a sliding door near them. "It seems like it's from behind the door" Shinobu said.

Kanae nodded at Shinobu as both of them prepared themselves by holding their weapons. Shinobu slowly opened the door as they prepared the worst.

The door is fully opened and both of them saw a clear view. Kanae gasped as she was horrified what she just witnessed. Shinobu on other hand, stared at the scene while feeling disturbed herself.