Backstage Closets Make Everything More Fun (June 2012)

Harry: 18

Camryn: 18

Camryn: 18

Gemma: 21Darcy: 14 months

Gemma: 21
Darcy: 14 months

"Cami, she'll be fine,"Gemma insists using her hand to try and shoo Camryn out of the open front door.

"I know, I know,"Camryn sighs readjusting her tiny purse on her shoulder, "I've just never left her for this long, especially at night." She reaches to tighten her blonde bun that's secured on the top of her head.

"Honey, she sleeps through the night, she won't even know you're gone." Gemma puts both of her hands on Camryn's shoulders and smiles reassuringly at her, trying to get her message to sink in.

Camryn fidgets with her shirt, her hands shaking a bit. She hates being away from Darcy, but she also knows that she'll have so much fun tonight watching the boys. And Gemma is right, Darcy sleeps through the night 5 out of 7 days a week, so the odds of her waking up tonight while Camryn is gone are not good.

"I know,"Camryn nods looking into Gemma's gentle eyes, "I just...sometimes she wakes up and wants to feed, what if she wakes up?"

"Don't you have frozen breastmilk in the freezer?"

"Yeah, but she won't take a bottle, the stubborn thing,"Camryn sighs, but in reality she selfishly loves that Darcy won't take a bottle. Breastfeeding Darcy is one of her favorite things to do. She loves how close they get to be, just the two of them. She loves the little conversations she has with her baby girl while she's tiredly sucking, loves that she can calm and comfort her little girl.

"Okay, well I'm sure she won't wake up, babe,"Gemma shakes her head with a smile. As much as she may give Camryn a hard time about it, it really is endearing to her how attached Camryn is to Darcy. She's never seen a mum love her baby more than Camryn loves Darcy. "And if for some weird reason she does I'll just call you and you can come home or something."

"Okay, okay,"Camryn finally agrees with a nod of her head.

"But that's not gonna happen,"Gemma insists, and then gently pushes Camryn further out the door, "now go have fun and watch my baby brother rock it on stage."