Meeting Baby Bindi (March 21 2020)

Harry: 26 Camryn: 25 Darcy: 8 Lennon: 6 Auggie: 5 Bowie: 4 Calum: 2  Bindi: a few hours old

Harry: 26
Camryn: 25
Darcy: 8
Lennon: 6
Auggie: 5
Bowie: 4
Calum: 2
Bindi: a few hours old

❤️thank you so much to SofttZ for requesting this chapter ages ago!! I'm so sorry it took me so long to get to it, but your endless support means the world!! Love you babe!!❤️

3:00 am

"She's chowing down,"Harry giggles with a raspy voice from getting little sleep in the past forty-eight hours.

"Oh yeah, she's loving her breakfast,"Camryn hums, holding one of her breast in her hands as she cradles tiny newborn Bindi in her arm, squeezing her breast gently. "Gosh she's so pretty...how did we make her, baby?"

"I have no idea,"Harry grins, leaning his head down against Camryn's shoulder and reaching out to place his hand on Camryn's thigh over the blanket, squeezing her thigh lovingly. "Look at those eyelashes."

"I know, they're so long,"Camryn marvels, listening to Bindi's little sounds and snuffles as she continues to suck and swallow heartily.

"I don't know where you're putting all of this, sweet girl,"Harry laughs, tickling his fingers against Bindi's little blanket, right where her tummy is under. "Are you so hungry?"

"Being born is hard work, huh babe?"Camryn coos, her voice completely mangled from birth, especially her four hours of pushing as she gently rocks side to side to soothe Bindi. "I know, that was a rough one, huh?"

"Are you glad you never have to do that again?"Harry smirks, pressing a few kisses against Camryn's bare shoulder before reaching his hand up to rest on top of Camryn's that's cradling Bindi.

"Right now, yeah,"Camryn smiles, turning her head to the side to press a kiss to Harry's messy brown curls that took the brunt of her labor, especially when she was in the pool because they were her favorite place to grab and pull on, "but in a few weeks once I forget about the pain I'm sure I'll be wanting another one."

"That's what always happens,"Harry laughs quietly, smiling as Bindi squeaks and then goes back to sucking against Camryn's breast. "You go from threatening to kill me during labor to begging me to have another baby a few weeks later."

"The circle of life,"Camryn jokes, looking over at Harry and winking at her with one of her drooping blue eyes before looking back at Bindi who has her tiny palm resting against Camryn's breast.

"After she finishes eating you should get more sleep, buggy,"Harry whispers, pressing a few soft kisses to Camryn's neck as she rubs the tip of her finger against Bindi's faint hazel hair that's still a bit sticky and matted from birth.

"You need to sleep too,"Camryn whispers back, cupping Harry's chin in her hand and looking over him with the most caring eyes. His eyes are drooping with dark skin under them, his eyelids barley able to stay open. Just from watching him walk around the room to get her things every once in a while, she can tell how bone tired he is since his walk has taken on more of a stumble than it is a walk. "Especially before the kids wake up."