I Guess She Isn't So Little Anymore (May 2023)

Harry: 29Camryn: 29Darcy: 12Lennon: 9 1/2 Auggie: 8 1/2 Bowie: 7Morgan: 6 Calum: 5Bindi: 3

Harry: 29
Camryn: 29
Darcy: 12
Lennon: 9 1/2
Auggie: 8 1/2
Bowie: 7
Morgan: 6
Calum: 5
Bindi: 3

❤️thank you to Nienke_TPWK for this request ❤️

"Darcy!"Harry calls up the stairs, "c'mon babe you're gonna be late for school!"

"What's she doing?"Camryn asks curiously and a bit stressed, trying to get 7 kids out the door on time is always a bit stressful. She looks up at Harry from where she's kneeling and pulling on Bowie's coat for him.

"Ms. Cami,"Morgan, Bowie's best friend lisps, "I can't get my zipper to work."

Camryn looks over at the little girl and smiles gently, watching as she bites down on her tongue and tries to zipper her little jacket. "C'mere, my love, I'll get it for you." Morgan walks over to Camryn, sticking out her tummy a bit to allow the zipper to be closer to Camryn. Camryn quickly zips up her jacket and pats her tummy. "There we are! All good. You do have a bit of syrup on your mouth from your pancakes though!" Camryn uses her thumb to gently wipe away the syrup from Morgan's mouth. "Perfect" she tightens Morgan's ponytail slightly and kisses her cheek gently, "you look beautiful, lovey."

"Thanks,"Morgan blushes, dropping her cheek to her shoulder cheekily.

Morgan has been Bowie's best friend since they were two years old. Her mum is a single mum and works insane hours to try and support Morgan, so Morgan practically lives at the Styles' house. She gets dropped off every morning to be taken to school and then comes home with them afterward too. Harry and Camryn don't mind at all because Morgan is one of the sweetest little girls they've ever met and is such a joy to be around. They view her as one of their own.

Harry shrugs in response to Camryn's question about what Darcy is doing and pats his hand anxiously against the banister again looking at his phone and realizing that if they don't leave right now the little boys will be late for school. "Darcy! C'mon, love! You're gonna make your brothers and Morgan late for school!"

"Len, mate, you had like 3 full plates for breakfast this morning, you don't need more,"Camryn calls, peeking through the doorway into the kitchen where Lennon is sticking more pieces of sticky pancakes into his mouth. "And now your hands are gonna be all sticky, wash them! Hurry!"

"M-M-Mummy, I-I-I g-g-got a-an o-o-ouchie,"Auggie whimpers, holding up his finger pointer finger that has the tiniest red cut on it.

"Oh no,"Camryn says with a dramatic sigh, kneeling down in front of him and making big eyes at him as she takes his face in her palms. "Auggie Bear, how will you ever survive?!"

It works the trick and makes Auggie, a very sensitive soul who was almost moved to tears by the little cut, giggle a bit as he looks at his mum.

"Do you need a magic mummy kiss?"Camryn asks, raising an eyebrow at Auggie. He nods and she takes his finger in her hand and presses a kiss to the tip of it. "Okay, you're all better. I love you. And your left shoe is untied lace it up, bub."