Anne and Gemma Meet Darcy (April 2011)

Harry: 17
Gemma: 20

Camryn: 17 Darcy: a couple hours old

Camryn: 17
Darcy: a couple hours old

Camryn: 17 Darcy: a couple hours old

4:00 PM

"Hi mum,"Harry smiles as he opens the front door to see his mum standing on the doorstep with a bundle of flowers in her arms.

"Oh my baby boy,"Anne gushes pulling him into a giant bear hug, getting teary eyed already, "I love you. How are you? How's Camryn? And Darcy?"

"Mum, breathe,"Gemma smirks with her hands full of containers filled with heat up dinners that Anne made for Harry and Camryn, "hi bubba. Congrats."

Harry smiles at his sister, taking some of the containers out of her hands, "thanks Gems." He turns to face his mum again, "and we're all doing good mum. Darcy is so excited to meet you."

Anne squeals in excitement, "I'm so excited to meet her! How's Camryn feeling?"

Harry sighs blowing out a breath through his lips and puffing out his cheeks, "she's good, she's good. Really sore. I guess that's what 20 hours of labor will do to you."

Anne pouts cooing and kissing Harry's cheek, "that poor thing. How are you doing? Was labor okay? Watching her was okay?"

Harry nods and fidgets with his fingers as he thinks back to the labor. "It was really rough to watch, but she did so good, mum. Like she was incredible. I don't understand how she did it. Every time she said she couldn't she just kept going. I've never been prouder of her."

Anne puts her hands over her heart as she sees Harry tearing up. "Oh baby..." She brings him in for a tight hug and gives him a squeeze. "I'm sure you were an amazing partner."

Harry wetly smiles at Anne, his chin wobbling with oncoming tears, "mum, I'm a dad."

Anne's tears start falling as she nods and brings him in for another big hug, feeling his shoulders shake beneath her arms. "You are, sweetheart. You've got a little girl."

"I can't believe it,"Harry whispers, squeezing Anne one last time and then pulling away, "it's been like 15 hours since she was born and I still can't believe it."