Doctor Appointments and Shots (June 2011)

Harry: 17

Camryn: 17Darcy: 2 months old

Camryn: 17
Darcy: 2 months old

"Alright tiny girl,"Harry coos unbuckling Darcy from her carseat

"Alright tiny girl,"Harry coos unbuckling Darcy from her carseat. She gurgles tiredly as Harry's hands wrap around her middle. Her big blue eyes groggily blink up at her daddy. Harry frowns looking down at her, "did I wake you up? I'm sorry babe." He gently brings Darcy up to his chest, her big yellow bow hitting against his shoulder.

"Oohh did daddy wake you up?"Camryn pouts playfully looking at Darcy from behind Harry's shoulder while she picks up the shoulder of Darcy's onesie that fell, "how dare he?"

Darcy whines a bit against Harry's shoulder, moving her face side to side against his t-shirt, trying to comfort herself. Harry smiles down at Darcy as they begin walking towards the pediatrician's office, "are you so tired, lovely?"

Camryn's hand wraps around Harry's bicep as she pushes her side into him.

"You okay?"Harry asks concerned looking down at Camryn.

"Yeah, yeah,"Camryn nods looking up at Harry warily, "I just don't want to see her in pain. I don't want to watch her get shots. I just can't hear her cry in pain, it's gonna kill me."

Harry nods his head as he scoots his body closer to Camryn's. He knows Camryn isn't the biggest fan of needles, so watching her little girl get stuck with a needle and cry out in pain is going to be tough for her. Camryn cried when Darcy accidentally scratched her face with her fingernail a couple of weeks ago causing her to cry in pain for a couple of seconds, so he can only imagine what her getting shots will do to Camryn.

"What about you walk out of the room while she gets the shots. You can wait down the hall until its done so you don't hear her cry,"Harry suggests using his free arm that isn't holding Darcy to open the door for Camryn.

"Alright,"Camryn agrees taking Darcy out of Harry's arms.

"I'll go check us in,"Harry says as he walks up to the front counter as Camryn sits down on a waiting chair with Darcy cradled in her arms.

"Hi baby girl, I love you,"Camryn whispers bringing her forehead to rest down on Darcy's. She sits Darcy on her legs, using her hands to support Darcy's head.