Learning How to Have Two Kids (August 2013)

Harry: 19Camryn: 19  Darcy: 2 1/2  Lennon: 2 weeks old

Harry: 19
Camryn: 19
Darcy: 2 1/2
Lennon: 2 weeks old

"Oh you're stinky, mate,"Harry laughs, looking down at his little boy who's laying against his chest with a little furrow in his brow that shows he's stinking up his diaper even more. "Are you gonna wake up so dada can change you?"

"Lennie stinky,"Darcy giggles from her little couch cushion where she's lounging beside Harry, his legs placed on top of her lap and her little bowl of fruit snacks placed on top of his shins.

"He is stinky,"Harry agrees from his position on the couch, laying down against the arm of the couch with his legs resting on Darcy's back, "now the question is if he's just stinky from toots or if he's actually stinky." He runs his fingers against Lennon's bare back, getting some skin to skin time in with him since no one in the Styles house is a big fan of clothes, especially in the postpartum phase. He skims his fingers down to the rim of Lennon's diaper and pulls it away from Lennon's skin, peeking into the diaper and finding exactly what he was dreading. "Oh yay, he's actually stinky."

"Stinky,"Darcy giggles, scrunching up her nose as she pops another fruit snack into her mouth. "Dada, Lennie stinky."

"I know, he is stinky, but I'm gonna wait a second to make sure he got it all out,"Harry chuckles, combing his fingers up Lennon's bare back and against his neck, trailing into his soft brown hair that's collected on the top of his head. "Why do you have such a stinky brother, DD?"

"Dunno,"Darcy giggles with a little shrug, her eyes scrunched up in a smile as she looks at Harry who looks at her with the biggest grin on his face, his eyes puffy with bags under them, showing how little sleep he's gotten in the past two weeks since Lennon was born.

"Do you love him? Or is he too stinky for you to love him?"Harry teases, scrunching his nose at Darcy who giggles quietly to herself and picks up another fruit snack to eat.

"I love him,"Darcy decides with the sweetest little grin just as a mighty amount of gas escapes from Lennon in perfect timing to ruin the moment. "Ohhhh yucky!"

"Yucky is right!"Harry laughs, looking down at his little boy in amazement that something that loud could come from such a tiny human and a bit of disgust since his hand was right on top of Lennon's diapered bum as he let that explosion go. "That was a wet one, gross mate!"

"I get diaper,"Darcy volunteers, sliding off of the couch as Harry pulls his legs away from her lap, her little legs toddling their way over to the white basket in the corner of the room stuffed with the changing mat, diapers, and wet wipes.

"Thank you, babe,"Harry chuckles, sitting up from his laid down position and clutching a now rousing Lennon to his chest as he presses a kiss to the top of his little boy's head. "Remember to get one of the tiny ones, the big ones are yours. And will you bring the mat and the wipes too?"