Broken Bones & Motorcycle Falls (September 2015)

Harry: 21Camryn: 21

Harry: 21
Camryn: 21. 17 weeks pregnant

Darcy: 4Lennon: 2Auggie: 14 months (1 year and 2 months)

Darcy: 4
Lennon: 2
Auggie: 14 months (1 year and 2 months)

"What color do you want, cute girl?"Camryn asks, holding out the nail polish colors that she's collected over the years between her and Harry in front of Darcy who's sitting against the arm of the couch with her little feet propped up on the cushion that's covered with a towel to protect the cushion from any misplaced paint.

"Mmmm, pink,"Darcy grins cheekily, pointing at the hot pink bottle in Camryn's hand before sticking her hand in her bowl of popcorn and throwing a few pieces in her mouth.

"How did I know you were going to choose that?"Camryn giggles, shaking her head and putting all of the colors away into a plastic bag except the hot pink one.

"Dada has blue toes, mummy,"Darcy grins, sucking on her pointer finger to get the butter off of it. "And you have purple!"

"That's right! We still have our nail polish on our toes from when you painted our nails over the weekend, huh?"Camryn nods with a huge smile beginning to paint the polish onto Darcy's little toenail. "You did such a good job painting them."

"I was very careful,"Darcy nods with a big grin, putting another popcorn kernel in her mouth. "You want some mama?"

"Ooo, I'd love some,"Camryn grins, leaning forward and over her little baby bump as she opens her mouth for Darcy to place a popcorn in her mouth. "Mmm, that's really good, isn't it!"

"It's really good,"Darcy agrees with a big nod and wide blue eyes as she giggles at Camryn scrunching her nose.

"The baby loves it,"Camryn says through a muffled voice as she continues to chew the popcorn, grinning at Darcy who's looking right at her mum's seventeen week baby bump.

"Popcorn makes the baby happy,"Darcy beams, throwing another few kernels into her mouth.

"Popcorn does make the baby happy,"Camryn confirms, looking down at Darcy's tiny toes that she loves to munch on, painting her tiny toenails that are almost impossible to see unless they have polish on them letting you know where they are. "You know what else makes the baby happy?" She raises her eyebrows and looks up at Darcy who shakes her head and intently watches her mum. "When you give them kisses."