You're pregnant? (August 2010)

Harry: 16

Camryn: 16, 4 weeks, 2 days pregnant Gemma: 19

Gemma: 19

"Cami! Hey girlfriend,"Gemma exclaims through the phone, you can almost hear her big smile, "what're you up to?"

"Gems?"Camryn sniffles clutching the phone.

"Yeah babe?"Gemma asks, her tone getting quieter and more concerned as she hears the sniffles through the phone, "are you alright?"

"Gem can you go to the store with me?"Camryn asks wiping away tears with a frustrated hand.

"Umm yeah? Cam, why are you crying? Are you okay?"Gemma asks genuinely confused.

"I need your help, Gem,"Camryn hiccups, "can you pick me up please?"

"Of course,"Gemma nods her head picking up her keys out of the dish, "are you at home? Isn't Harry at rehearsal today?"

"Yeah,"Camryn responds panicking a bit, "Gem, please don't tell him I called. Please, just don't say anything."

"Cam, you're scaring me,"Gem frowns closing her car door.

"I promise I'll explain once you get here,"Camryn responds, nervously bouncing up and down on her heels.

"Alright,"Gemma promises, "I'm coming over right now. Bye love."

"Bye Gems, thank you,"Camryn sniffles.

Camryn's phone buzzes for the fifth time in the past half hour, she looks down and sees its Harry calling again. She watches as the phone continues to light up and then falls dark once the call ends.

Harry: hey are you ok? you're scaring me :/

More tears fall down Camryn's cheek as she stares at the text. He's going to hate her and he's going to leave her. He's in a band now and doesn't have time for a pregnant girlfriend. That is, if she is actually pregnant. But she has to be. It's the only thing that makes sense. Her period is always on time and it's four days late. Even if he did want to stay with her and raise the baby, management would never allow that. It's too bad of an image.