The...Joys...of Touring with Kids (December 2013)

Harry: 19Camryn: 19, 8 weeks pregnant Darcy: 2 1/2 Lennon: almost 4 months

Harry: 19
Camryn: 19, 8 weeks pregnant
Darcy: 2 1/2
Lennon: almost 4 months

The Boys
Louis: 21
Zayn: 20
Niall: 20
Liam: 20

❤️thank you to 00Ijustwannaread00 and SofttZ
for requesting this chapter ❤️

"Aye! It's everyone's favorite family!"Niall loudly exclaims as him and the 3 other boys stand around the tour bus, patiently waiting for Harry and Camryn to show up with the kids.

"Didn't know if you were gonna make it,"Louis jokes, looking at his watch on his wrist and tapping it. They may or may not be 20 minutes late, but they have 2 kids, so everyones willing to give them a bit of leeway.

"Say 'Uncle Lou you're really annoying',"Harry jokes, mock whispering in Darcy's ear loud enough for the boys to hear.

The boys watch as Harry shuts the passenger side door of the car and readjusts Darcy on his hip before piling two duffle bags on his other shoulder as he walks towards them. Camryn soon appears too, climbing out of the backseat with her hair pulled into a messy bun and chunky baby Lennon attached to her right boob, as always. Literally. The kid is always eating. She one handedly reaches in to grab her backpack and slings it over her shoulder while continuing to cradle Lennon in her other arm.

Her anxiety is at an all time high and so is Harry's. The last time they toured with Darcy was when she was pregnant with Lennon and Darcy did not do well on the tourbus. They learned on that tour that Darcy inherited her father's less than reliable stomach and has pretty gnarly motion sickness. Another thing that's causing both of them anxiety is the little secret in Camryn's stomach that only they know about.

They were relieved for the first week after they found out that Camryn was pregnant because it seemed that Camryn's morning sickness had decided to skip this pregnancy. However, this week has shown that they counted their lucky stars too early because every morning at the crack of dawn Camryn is holding onto the toilet with her head buried into it.

It's definitely not as severe as the morning sickness she had with Darcy, not even close. It is pretty similar to Lennon's however which means that after she pukes once or twice in the morning she feels pretty much fine. However, she can only imagine the chaos being on a moving tourbus is going to cause on her fragile stomach.

"Better late than never, eh?"Harry jokes, walking towards the group of boys as they all rush around him to try and fight for Darcy.

"Hey Princess,"Liam says, immediately taking Darcy into his arms. Of course he won. He always wins when it comes to Darcy. She has clear favorites.

"Do you need help, Camster?"Louis offers, walking over to Camryn who's walking towards the group with a anxious smile.

"No, I'm good thanks,"Camryn responds quietly, peeking down at Lennon who's looking up at her with his big green eyes as he continues to suck at his breast.