Pre-Kid Rendezvous: A Styles' Holiday (July 2009)

Robin: 50
Anne: 41

Gemma: 18
Oliver: 18

Harry: 15
Camryn: 15

❤️thank you so much to elizabethxmonk for this request!! You're amazing❤️

July 14 2009

"What're you doing?"Harry smirks as he feels Camryn's palm rest on top of his lap...you know where.

"What?"Camryn asks innocently, lazily raising her head from Harry's shoulder where she was sleeping just minutes prior.

"I asked what you were doing, cute girl,"Harry repeats with a little smile, taking out his earbuds and motioning his head down towards his lap where Camryn's hand is still resting.

"I'm not doing anything, lovey,"Camryn grins back, patting her hand against his lap. "Get your mind out of the gutter."

"Uh huh,"Harry whispers, fidgeting in his seat a bit as he begins to bulge against Camryn's hand. "Not right here, my parents are in the row across from us."

"What about somewhere else?"Camryn whispers, leaning up to brush her lips against the shell of Harry's ear as her fingers slip into the waistband of his jeans, brushing against his skin. She presses a kiss to his ear before whimpering gently into it, "oh."

"Yeah,"Harry whispers, pressing his lips against Camryn's as he feels her take her fingers out of the waistline of his pants, reaching to unbuckle her seatbelt. "I'll meet you in the bathroom, come in in like 2 minutes so mum and dad don't catch on."

"Okay,"Harry nods, leaning forward to glance at his parents who are both out cold, their heads tilted back against the airplane headrests.

Camryn slips out of the row, teasing the waist of her black sweatpants to show Harry the band of her bright red thong before walking towards the bathroom and looking it behind her.

He waits those two minutes, very impatiently with his knee bouncing and the bulge between his legs not going anywhere because...well, he can't stop thinking about her. It's as easy as that.

The second the clock changes, he immediately reaches down for his seat buckle and climbs out of the row, walking towards the bathroom and knocking on it gently, taking a quick glance at the plane where all of the passengers are either watching movies or asleep, thankfully unaware of what's about to transpire.

Camryn opens the door slightly, reaching her hand out of the sliver of open door to pull Harry inside, locking the door behind them.

And they take no time once they're both in there, knowing that it's only a matter of time before someone actually has to go to the bathroom, and that would just be extremely awkward to both have to walk out of it.

"Hi,"Harry breathes against Camryn's lips as her fingers immediately go to the waistband of his jeans, fiddling with his buckle with hungry fingers as she smiles against his mouth.

"Hi baby,"Camryn whispers, colliding her mouth harder against Harry's as she pulls down his pants and boxers down to his knees, her arms then traveling up to wrap around his neck. "I love you."

"I love you too,"Harry smirks, his fingers brushing against Camryn's stomach as he fiddles with the hem of her white cropped top. "Did you finish your period or do we still need to be careful."

"I finished,"Camryn promises, placing her lips against Harry's neck and lazily sucking at it as he flings his head back against the wall. "Yesterday. We're all good."