Losing Auggie (January 2016)

Harry: 21
Camryn: 21, 38 weeks pregnant
Darcy: 4
Lennon: 2 1/2
Auggie: 18 months old

❤️thank you so much to 1D_HarryP  for requesting this chapter!!! I appreciate you SO much ❤️

❤️thank you so much to 1D_HarryP for requesting this chapter!!! I appreciate you SO much ❤️

January 29 2016

"Hello,"Camryn greets in a little singsong voice, opening up the front door to unveil Jay who's standing on the porch with her midwifery bag slung over her shoulder, a big smile on her face.

"Well aren't you cheery for being 38 weeks pregnant,"Jay chuckles, reaching her arms out to give Camryn a big hug as she feels Camryn's big bump brush against her stomach, rocking their bodies side to side.

"I'm ready for you to flip this baby,"Camryn explains with a little giggle, widening her eyes dramatically at Jay who joins in on her giggles.

"AUNTIE JAY!"Darcy exclaims excitedly, rushing into the hallway with her little feet slapping against the wood floor of the hallway, the biggest smile crossing her face as she looks at Jay, who happens to be one of her favorite people.

"Darcy! Hi sweetheart, look at your pretty skirt, lemme see you,"Jay bubbles sweetly, holding her hands down for Darcy and picking her little niece up, settling her on her hip as she nuzzles the tip of her nose against Darcy's. "Is this your ballet outfit? I love it!"

"Yeah, I'm going to dance with daddy,"Darcy explains, reaching her fingertips down to the hem of her pink tutu as her blue eyes sparkle, "I go to Ballet, Jay."

"I know, your mummy sends me videos of you doing ballet, you're such a good little dancer,"Jay gushes, pressing a kiss to Darcy's rosey cheek. "Are you going to help me check on the baby?"

"Are you gonna help Auntie Jay hear Bowie's heartbeat, baby?"Camryn drops her jaw dramatically to course a little giggle out of Darcy as she tickles her fingers against Darcy's little tummy.

"Hey Jay,"Harry greets, walking out of the kitchen where him and Camryn were finishing cleaning the dishes from breakfast, a big smile crossing his face as he holds his arms out for Jay to give her a hug, sandwiching Darcy between them. "How're you doing?"

"I'm good, I'm so excited to get to check on this little guy,"Jay bubbles, reaching her free hand over to rub against Camryn's big bump that's resting low on her hips. "How're you feeling, love?"

"Tired...sore...gigantic,"Camryn jokingly grumbles with a little eye roll as she motions for Jay to follow her up the stairs, leading her and Harry towards the bedroom. "Ready to get this child out."

"Sounds about right,"Jay giggles, nodding with a dramatic dropped jaw at Darcy who's showing her the little bow attached to the neckline of her black leotard that she's wearing. "How're you holding up, Harry?"