When's Daddy Coming Home? (June 2014)

Harry: 20Camryn: 20, 35 weeks pregnant

Harry: 20
Camryn: 20, 35 weeks pregnant

Harry: 20Camryn: 20, 35 weeks pregnant

Darcy: 3
Lennon: 8 months

❤️thank you so much to GraceSparks0 for requesting this chapter!! Your support and love means the world❤️

May 28 2014

"She's so snuggly,"Harry hums, pressing kisses to the top of Darcy's head as he rocks side to side in his chair.

"She knows you're leaving,"Camryn sighs, looking over at Darcy who fell asleep on Harry's lap as he was eating a little snack before he goes on his flight to the States to start tour.

"Babe, I already feel bad enough,"Harry groans, rolling his head back on the ball of his neck and rubbing a palm down his face.

"You promised you'd never leave when I was this far along in pregnancy,"Camryn whispers, resting her forearms on the kitchen counter as she sways her hips to try and ease the ache in her lower back.

"Baby, I don't know what to tell you,"Harry sighs, rubbing an exhausted hand down his face again and looking over at Camryn who's refusing to look at him and looking down at the granite counter. "You heard me on the phone screaming at management for 4 nights straight. There's nothing I can do about it."

"I just hate this,"Camryn exclaims, a few tears rolling down her puffy cheeks that are a bit swollen from pregnancy. "I hate this part!"

"I hate it too, babe,"Harry murmurs, resting his chin on top of top of Darcy's head as she continues to evenly and deeply breathe with her chest pressed against his. "You think I like to leave you guys? I don't. I hate it. Ask the boys, I cry the whole plane ride when I leave you all."

"I CRY TOO BABE!"Camryn exclaims, straightening up and throwing her hands out in the air as her chest heaves, tears rolling down her red and puffy cheeks. "Only difference is I have to take care of two kids and be pregnant while I cry. You get to sit on a f*cking private jet and live your life for 3 weeks without us."

"Cam..."Harry whispers, looking at her with the most caring eyes because he knows she doesn't mean it. She never does, she just gets so overwhelmed so easily, and being pregnant and having all of those hormones running wild just makes everything multiply greatly.