Labor Squats (July 2014)

Harry: 20

Camryn: 20, 39 weeks 1 day pregnant (1 day before she gives birth) 

Camryn's bump:

Darcy: 3

Lennon: 11 months old

"This better work,"Camryn grumbles as Harry takes his hands in hers and helps her lower down into a squat.

"That does not look comfortable at all,"Harry smiles, trying to hold back his laughs as he looks down at Camryn squatting with her big belly between her knees.

"It's not,"Camryn responds bowing her head in defeat. She feels Harry's arms slightly jiggle causing hers to slightly jiggle too. She looks up at him and catches a slightly laugh coming out of his mouth before he can stop it. Camryn cocks an eyebrow in an act of challenge, "Are you laughing at me mister?"

"I would never dare,"Harry winks down at her.

Lennon toddles up next to Camryn and squats down next to her, copying her. His little diaper bum hangs low, almost touching the floor as he grins up proudly at Harry. Harry and Camryn laugh watching Lennon bounce a bit in his squat squealing.

"I don't know, love, I think Lennies got you beat,"Harry jokes, squeezing Camryn's hands, "his bum is lower than yours."

"Cheeky,"Camryn rolls her eyes playfully at Harry, "alright pull me up and we'll try this again."

Harry steadies his feet on the ground before helping to haul Camryn up to a standing position. 

"Do you feel any different,"Harry asks, his hands going to Camryn's biceps as she rubs at her tired eyes.

"My legs feel like jelly,"she offers with a smirk.

Camryn begins to lower herself into a squat again with Harry looking at her cautiously.

"Careful babe, don't hurt yourself,"Harry frets watching a slightly grimace crossing Camryn's face as she gets lower into the squat, "easy, love."

"I'm okay,"Camryn assures Harry with a smile, her head lolling onto her extended arm.

"Mummy I squat too!"Darcy exclaims coming on the opposite side of Lennon and squatting down.

"Good job, baby girl!"Camryn giggles watching Lennon and Darcy pick up speed as they stand up and then lower themselves back down into a squat repeatedly. "He's gonna come soon."

"Really? You think?"Harry asks, his interest peaking.

"Yeah, he feels so low, he's like right on my pelvis. It hurts so bad,"Camryn exhales a breath and rolls her head back on the ball of her neck, "feels like he's right between my knees."

Harry smiles excitedly kissing the air in Camryn's direction making her smile.

"Can you imagine if I would've tried to do this when I was pregnant with Lennon,"Camryn laughs looking up at Harry. She thinks back to her pregnant belly with Lennon and cringes. It was gigantic and so painful, her skin was stretched further than she thought possible. She could barely even walk in the last few weeks of her pregnancy, let alone squat.

"You would've broken your legs,"Harry jokes as he looks down at Camryn's bump now which is still significantly larger than her belly was with Darcy, but much smaller than she was with Lennon.

"Mummy look,"Darcy says pulling up her shirt while she's still in a squat and rubbing her tiny stomach, "I have a baby too."

Camryn and Harry giggle as they look at Darcy's bare stomach. Camryn smiles at Darcy, "I wish my tummy looked like yours when I have a baby in it, it'd be a lot more comfortable."

"Baba,"Lennon babbles up at Camryn placing a hand on her bare bump.

"Baby,"Camryn nods encouraging Lennon to keep talking, "yeah! Ba-ba-baby. Can you say baby?"

"Baba!"Lennon exclaims, excited that Camryn understood him.

"You're so smart, mister,"Camryn smiles leaning over to kiss his forehead gently. 

"Alright, I can't do this anymore,"Camryn laughs as Harry helps her stand back up, "I don't think it's working."

"Little mister has got a mind of his own,"Harry smirks gently kissing Camryn.

"He better use that mind to come soon,"Camryn giggles picking up Lennon and giving him a kiss. Lennon snuggles his face into Camryn's neck as Harry wraps his arms around them, hugging Camryn's back to his chest. They watch as Darcy continues to squat up and down with a crazy amount of energy.

"Good job, Darce! Look at that speed,"Harry laughs, leaning his chin on Camryn's shoulder.

"What I wouldn't give to have that kind of energy,"Camryn laughs kissing the top of Lennon's head, "you're so strong Darcy loo."

TO FOLLOW HARRY AND THE STYLES CHILDREN THROUGH HIGH SCHOOL HEAD OVER TO MY OTHER STORY "Family Forever Teenage Years"!!!!

FOR CAMRYN AND HARRY'S INSTAGRAM POSTS HEAD OVER TO MY OTHER STORY "FAMILY FOREVER INSTAGRAM"

The mental image of Lennon and Darcy squatting next to Camryn makes me laugh so much hahah! 

Thank you for reading!! Love you all!! MWAH!