Love On Tour (November 20 2021)

Harry: 27 Camryn: 27 Darcy: 10 Lennon: 8 Auggie: 7 Bowie: 5 Calum: 3 Bindi: 1 1/2

Harry: 27
Camryn: 27
Darcy: 10
Lennon: 8
Auggie: 7
Bowie: 5
Calum: 3
Bindi: 1 1/2

(I know tonight is no longer the last night of tour, but for the sake of this chapter we're just gonna pretend that it is lol)

"Turn it off, turn it off before the monster wakes up,"Camryn quickly hisses, her head shooting up from Harry's chest as he jolts awake at the sound of his alarm and quickly reaches his arm that's not wrapped around Camryn's bare back to reach over and grab his phone on the nightstand by the hotel bed.

"She still asleep?"Harry raspily asks, his heart pounding out of his chest as he tries to figure out if he dares to look at the little body laying on her stomach next to Camryn.

"Oh hallelujah,"Camryn sighs happily as she turns her head over her shoulder to look at Bindi who's still passed out on her tummy on the mattress, taking up all of Camryn's side, hence her and Harry being tightly cuddled together just on his side.

"That was a close one,"Harry huffs, resting the back of his head back against the pillow as he trails his fingers up and down Camryn's bare arm.

"What time is it?"Camryn rasps, snuggling her cheek in deeper to Harry's chest, right between his pecks as she rests her hand gently on his tummy and drags her fingertips against it.

"Mmmm, seven,"Harry groans, looking over at the clock on the bedside table as he turns his cheek on the pillow to look over at Bindi. "We probably have a little while till the kids get up."

"Too bad we've got a kid in the bed,"Camryn jokingly sighs, tipping her chin up on Harry's chest as she smirks slyly at him, coursing a giggle out of his lips.

"Frisky buggy,"Harry murmurs, his voice low and gruff as he tips his chin to his chest, making his chin wrinkle, grinning at Camryn.

"You need to shave,"Camryn giggles, reaching her hand up to trickle her fingers against Harry's whiskery cheeks, rubbing her thumb against them before she leans up to press a little kiss to his chin.

"You said you liked my whiskers,"Harry gasps in mock offense, tipping his chin down to look at Camryn as he massages his fingers into her back.

"I do...during some activities,"Camryn flirts, winking at Harry as she feels him tighten under her body at the insinuation of such activities.

"You're so naughty this morning,"Harry laughs, shaking his head as he rests his head back against the pillow and feels Camryn's lips gently trace across his bare upper chest, her tongue swirling against his skin as she sucks a little extra on a few areas.

"See, I don't like them when I kiss you cuz they hurt,"Camryn giggles, pressing a kiss to Harry's lips as her face crinkles up at the feeling of his whiskers brushing against her soft skin. "But I'm still gonna kiss you because I love you."