Pregnant at Christmas (December 2010)

Harry: 16Camryn: 16, 21 weeks pregnant

Harry: 16
Camryn: 16, 21 weeks pregnant

❤️thank you so much to elizabethxmonk  and elliecarterson  for requesting this chapter!! You are both such amazing supporters and I appreciate you both so much❤️

❤️thank you so much to elizabethxmonk and elliecarterson for requesting this chapter!! You are both such amazing supporters and I appreciate you both so much❤️

December 23 2010

His eyes foggily opens up his eyes and blinks around the room, his groggy brain trying to figure out why he's woken up in his childhood bedroom.

He's not alone in his childhood bedroom, however, his arm is slung around someone's hips, her bare skin warm against his as she lays on her back. He grins and snuggles his face in deeper to her neck, pressing tiny kisses to her rosy skin as she lays on her back, allowing him the perfect spot to lay on his side and cuddle against her.

He massages his fingers into her bare hip gently, dipping his fingers under her panties to allow himself full access to the ladybug stick and poke on her hip bone. His lips find her warm cheek, pressing the tiniest pecks there as he lazily gazes over her, watching her head that's turned away from him and peacefully sleeping, her chest rising and falling with gentle breaths.

He raises his hand to travel under her big hoodie that she's wearing that completely drowns her body as well as the growing mound in between her hips. He splays his fingers over the mound, smiling into Cami's neck as he does so. It's a spot that his hand has become very familiar within the last 21 weeks.

He rubs his hand against the skin there as he rests his cheek down on Camryn's shoulder, feeling a little tap against his hand as he smiles widely into Camryn's shoulder at the feeling.

Camryn whimpers at the feeling, roused awake just slightly as she turns her cheek on the pillow with a pinched brow, trying her best to course her sleeping mind to go back to sleep as she feels the little body in her stomach rumble and begin to roll, doing their little morning stretches and gymnastic.

Harry giggles at Camryn's reaction and presses a kiss to her neck, "did she kick you,"

"Mhm,"Camryn hums, nudging her face closer to Harry's, resting her forehead against his as their noses brush against each other.