I Choose You Forever- WEDDING (June 19 2012)

Harry: 18

Camryn: 18 Darcy: 14 months

Camryn: 18
Darcy: 14 months

❤️❤️thank you so much to Nienke_TPWK for requesting this chapter ❤️❤️

She feels lips against her forehead. She knows those lips. It's the best thing to wake up to in the morning.

She smirks tiredly, keeping her eyes closed as she feels his body reposition himself over her. He's straddling her hips and pressing his tired lips sloppily over her face.

"Hi buggy,"Harry lolls, his voice raspy with sleep and deep as he caresses his fingers down her freckled cheek."Happy anniversary. Little 13 year old Harry made a pretty good decision 5 years ago asking you to be his girlfriend, huh? Look where it got us." He presses gentle kisses to her forehead, trailing his lips down her nose and landing on her sleep dried lips. "We gotta get up. We've got a big day today."

Camryn remains still with a smirk playing on her lips as she stubbornly refuses to open her eyes.
"Oh, are you not gonna get up?"Harry chuckles huskily, his lips trailing her jaw and then scooping lower to suck a love bite onto her neck. She can feel his bare chest against hers and the covers falling off of his back, letting in the fresh air. "Guess you don't wanna marry me then."

"Mmmm,"Camryn hums with a coy grin as she feels his sloppy and sleep-ridden lips travel up to her ear, pressing kisses all along the outline.

"'Mmmmm?'"Harry mockingly questions, his voice raising in pitch slightly, "so you don't wanna marry me, huh? It's okay. I get it. Committed enough to have a baby with me, but marriage is too far." He smirks at her and combs his fingers through her blonde hair that's laying against the pillow.

"You got it right, mister,"her croaky voice falls from her swollen lips, telling the tale of their fun night last night. She blearily opens her eyes and smiles up at him. She interlocks her hands behind his neck and brings his head down to kiss his lips.

"I can't believe you're gonna be my wife,"Harry whispers against her lips, trailing his hands down to rest against her bare hips and squeezing them gently.

"It's about da** time,"Camryn giggles, pecking his lips once more and then guiding his head to rest down on her chest, right below her chin as she sleepily drags her fingers through his hair.

"Only took us 5 years, eh?"Harry murmurs, his hand traveling up to cup her naked boob, squeezing it gently and then rubbing her nipple between his fingers.

"Ooo,"she hisses with a groggy smirk. "Cheeky, Curls."

"Only for you,"he huskily whispers, dragging his lips across her lips as he continues to play with her nipple.

"I love you,"Camryn whispers, putting her fingers in his hair and pulling on the curls gently to pull his lips closer to hers.

"I love you,"Harry easily responds, cupping both of her cheeks in his hands. "Let's get married today, eh bug?"