Loving on Lennon (August 2013)

Harry: 19 Darcy: 19Darcy: 2 1/2 Lennon: 1 day old

Harry: 19
Darcy: 19
Darcy: 2 1/2
Lennon: 1 day old

"Hi! We're home!"Harry calls quietly through the house. It's been 18 hours since Lennon was born and Camryn was just released from the hospital with instructions to take it easy for a bit because of her tearing. "Who wants to see a baby?"

Louis and Darcy came over to meet Lennon earlier this morning right after Darcy woke up, but it was hard to tear Darcy away from her little brother and she has been anxiously awaiting getting to see him again.

"Mama! Dada!"Darcy exclaims, running into the hallway from the living room where her and Louis were playing princesses. She's wearing her favorite Aurora pink dress with little matching pink clip on earrings and little plastic pink high heels that slap against the hardwood as she runs.

"Hi, baby!"Camryn smiles widely, holding on tightly to Harry to make sure she stays standing. The lower half of her is so sore and feels like it has been stretched to it's limit. Maybe because it quite literally was. Pushing out a 10 pound baby is not an easy feat. "I missed you! You look beautiful!"

"Well well well, look at who it is,"Louis smirks, walking into the hallway and leaning against the wall with his shoulder, crossing his arms and watching Darcy's excitement about her parents being home.

"You look beautiful princess,"Harry teases, snickering at the sight of Louis. He has purple clip on earrings and a matching purple crown along with some jewel bracelets and necklaces that Darcy made him wear and looks a bit embarrassed at the sight of himself.

Louis narrows his eyes jokingly at his best mate and raises an eyebrow, "I'd watch anything you say because if you say another snarky comment I'll charge you for babysitting next time."

Harry chuckles in response and shakes his head as Darcy clings onto Camryn's legs. Camryn whimpers a bit and grips onto Harry's arm tighter, pressing her forehead into Harry's bicep.

"Oh Squish, be careful with mumma,"Harry gently cautions, glancing over at Camryn to make sure she's okay. "Mama has a couple of ouchies, so we gotta be extra careful with her."

"Here do you want me to help you Cam so Harry can get the baby out,"Louis offers, walking towards Camryn.

"Yeah,"Camryn nods, reaching towards Louis as he wraps an arm around her waist and the other one holds her hand as she leans heavily on him. "Thanks, Tommo."

"Of course,"Louis replies, walking extremely slowly to help Camryn's aching body. "Just tell me if you need to go slower."

"Hi mister,"Harry coos, setting down the baby carseat on the floor that was balancing on his arm. He pushes back the sun protector of the carseat and sees the chunky baby blinking his eyes open and yawning widely, his squishy double chin making a full appearance. "Oh big yawn. Hello. What a big boy, such big yawns."