A New 1D Relationship (May 2019)

Harry: 25Camryn: 25 Darcy: 8Lennon: 5Auggie: 4 Bowie: 3 Morgan: 3 Calum: 16 months (1 year 4 months)

Harry: 25
Camryn: 25
Darcy: 8
Lennon: 5
Auggie: 4
Bowie: 3
Morgan: 3
Calum: 16 months (1 year 4 months)

Niall: 25
Lottie: 20

❤️thank you so much to Izzy078 for requesting this chapter!! I love you babe!! Thank you for always supporting the books!! I appreciate you so much❤️

October 2018

It was a cold autumn night when everything happened.

It was suppose to be like every other Friday night. She goes out with her older brother and Liam and Niall to a bar a couple of blocks down from her flat and watches as they get wasted, while she normally only has a few drinks because she finds it way more fun to watch them drunkenly sing karaoke when she's sober. And besides, someone needs to drive them home when they can barely stand.

Although she'd never admit it, that's not the real reason she stays sober. It's mainly so she can watch Niall in his drunken state. It's less easy to get caught that way.

The crush started when she was 13 and never really went away. She watched him over 8 years gain fame and along with the fame came girls throwing themselves on him and she just had to sit back and watch.

Because she was 4 years younger than him.

She was forever that 11 year old girl that he met in July 2010, and he often liked to jokingly remind her of that.

And most of all, she was "Tommo's sister".

And because of that fact, she could never be more to him.

Still, she went out with him every weekend and tried to keep her hopes up that one of these weekends he'd come home with her.

It was a silly thought.

Until it wasn't.

He had only had two drinks the night it happened because he had a meeting with his management early the next morning to discuss potential feature artists for his upcoming album. And Lottie, as normal, had milked one drink the whole night. Louis and Liam on the other hand were a different story.

"Gotta walk you 'ome, Lotto,"Louis slurred through drunk lips, flinging an arm around Lottie's shoulders as the group exited the bar.

"I think I need to walk you home, mister,"Lottie joked, taking on some of his weight to help him stay upright.

"S'alright,"Liam slurred, "I'm stayin' the night with him, eh buddy." He proceeded to wrap an arm around Louis, replacing Lottie. "We'll get home safe."

"What about Gem?"Lottie asks, raising an eyebrow at Liam who smiles at the name of his wife.

"She's wiff her mum tonight,"Liam responds, "back in Chapel visiting some ol' friendsssss..."