A New Styles Cousin and ER Trips (August 2024)

Harry: 30
Camryn: 30
Darcy: 13
Lennon: 11
Auggie: 10
Bowie: 8
Calum: 6
Bindi: 4
Brooks: 3

❤️thank you so much to Izzy078 for requesting this chapter!! You've been with me from the very beginning and I appreciate your endless support SO much ❤️

August 21

"Honey, Harry said we should think about heading to the hospital,"Liam whispers, placing his hand on Gemma's lower back as she leans over the counter, bracing herself on her forearms with her forehead resting on top of them, a plate of orange slic...

"Honey, Harry said we should think about heading to the hospital,"Liam whispers, placing his hand on Gemma's lower back as she leans over the counter, bracing herself on her forearms with her forehead resting on top of them, a plate of orange slices that she was trying to gain a little strength from.

He gets a low moan in response as she continues to rock her hips backwards and forwards, slapping her palm against the granite counter as she groans lowly. "F*ck..."

"You're okay, it's almost done,"Liam promises, praying that he's right as he continues to rub his hand at the base of Gemma's spine, running his other hand anxiously through his brown hair. He's never been through this with Gemma, and he has no idea what to do. Of course he was there when Darcy was born thirteen years ago and he was Camryn's main support before Harry eventually got there, but this is different. He loves Camryn, of course, she's like a sister to him, but Gemma? He's in love with Gemma and has been since he was seventeen years old. She's his one and only, and seeing her like this makes him want to curl up in a ball and cry.

"Oh it hurts..."Gemma moans lowly, curling her fingers into a fist that's shaking from strength as she feels Liam lean down to press a kiss to the back of her head.

"I know, I know, you're doing awesome, though,"Liam encourages, reaching out to tuck a strand of Gemma's straight brown hair behind her ear.

"Liam, this sucks,"Gemma whimpers, digging her nails into her own forearm, blowing out a deep breath between her lips.

"I know, I know it does, what about we get you and Brooks into the car?"Liam whispers, leaning down so that his head is on the same level as Gemma's, looking at her as she continues to bury her face into her forearms. "Should I go grab Brooks? Are you ready to go?"