Christmas at Anne's (December 2013)

Harry: 19

(the fact that he's frat boy Harry during this chapter

(the fact that he's frat boy Harry during this chapter...and has 2 kids???!!!! YES PLZ!!)

Camryn: 19, 11 weeks pregnant
Camryn's bump:

Camryn: 19, 11 weeks pregnant Camryn's bump:

Darcy: 2 1/2
Lennon: 4 months

Christmas Eve

"Oh my goodness! Hi, hi! How are you guys?! Oh come in, come in,"Anne squeals as she opens the door to see Harry with a handful of wrapped presents in his arms standing in front of Camryn who's holding Lennon in her arms who is in a huge fuzzy jacket onesie to keep him warm from the snow. Camryn is wearing a big winter coat and one of Harry's oversized sweatshirts under it to hide her baby bump. They're planning on telling everyone tomorrow morning. Darcy is standing next to Harry in her blush pink winter coat, absolutely beaming.

"Nana!"Darcy exclaims at the sight of Anne.

"Oh my goodness! Hello, darling!"Anne exclaims holding out her arms for Darcy to run into and picking her up. She brushes her nose against Darcy as Darcy squeals and giggles in absolute bliss, "How are you, baby?"

"Nana it's Christmas! Santa coming!"Darcy lisps bouncing up and down in Anne's arms.

"It is!"Anne nods eagerly, "is Santa going to come down my chimney and give you and Lennie presents?"

"Mmhm!"Darcy nods tightening her arms around Anne's neck, completely restless with excitement, "I get presents!"

"Darcy!"Gemma exclaims from down the hall bolting towards Anne and the little girl in her arms.

"GemGem!"Darcy squeals wiggling out of Anne's arms and running towards her aunt who immediately scoops her up.

Anne turns her attention to Lennon in Camryn's arms, "hi baby boy! Oh you're so big!"

Camryn giggles and passes the smiling little chubby boy over to Anne, "he's gigantic, huh? Our little chubs!"

Anne kisses all over Lennon's chubby rosy cheeks, "oh you are just precious mister. Nana has missed you! Oh yes I have!"