Styles Family Photos (January 15 2047)

Harry: 52
Camryn: 52

DARCY'S FAMILY
Josh: 38
Darcy: 35
Penny: 17
Via: 15
Violet: 8
Lucy: 7
Delilah: 6
Twins: 4
Soren: 2 months

LENNON'S FAMILY
Lennon: 33
Nora: 33
Hugh: 10
Twins: 4 1/2

AUGGIE'S FAMILY
Auggie: 32
Emryn: 36
Dazy: 3

BOWIE'S FAMILY
Bowie: 30
Morgan: 30
Harley: 9
Jordan: 6
Rowan: 3

CALUM'S FAMILY
Calum: 28
Flynn: 29
Ryleigh: 2 1/2

BINDI'S FAMILY
Bindi: 26
Acacia: 27
Triplets: 2

❤️thank you so much to @Marlie2005 for requesting this chapter!! I appreciate you so much!❤️

I thought it would be so fun to write a chapter that dives into all of the kids' lives and the grandkids to celebrate the 500k!!! And it's so crazy to think that we're only missing two grandkids that we'll meet in just a few chapters!! So so excited for that!!

*YOU CAN TOTALLY STILL READ THIS EVEN IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE KID'S SPINOFF BOOKS YET*

"Hi pretty lady,"Harry grins cheekily as he walks up behind Camryn, wrapping his arms around her waist and snuggling into her back as she presses white setting powder against her cheeks, a little giggle escaping her lips as Harry presses a kiss to her shoulder.

"Well hi there, are you all ready?"Camryn asks, looking behind her shoulder and puckering her lips to accept a kiss from Harry.

"Yeah, I just need to fix my hair and make it look semi presentable,"Harry chuckles, pressing one more kiss to Camryn's cheek, getting a bit of makeup on his lips that he wipes off with the back of his palm as he sides up beside Camryn at the sink.

"Mmm, you need to shave too,"Camryn observes with a little giggle, reaching over to scratch the bottom of Harry's chin that has a few short whiskers on it. "I love your scruff, but not for family photos."

"Really? I thought I had a good thing going on here,"Harry jokes with a sly smirk, puckering his lips as he leans over the sink to get a closer look at his little beard in the mirror.

"Here, I'll help ya,"Camryn offers, reaching towards the shaving cream on top of the sink and quirting a bit of the foam into her hand, rubbing them together before reaching up towards Harry.

"I should've taken my shirt off first, you're gonna be so mad if I get any of it on there,"Harry laughs, grinning as Camryn begins to rub the shaving cream onto Harry's cheeks, trying to be as careful as possible to make sure they don't get any of it on their clothes for the pictures.

"That's why I'm going to do it, I'll be way more careful,"Camryn smirks slyly, leaning over to grab the razor off of the sink.

"I like this dress, I'm glad you went with this one,"Harry compliments with the cheekiest grin. He still thinks she's as beautiful as he did when they were thirteen, in fact he'd argue that she just gets more and more beautiful to him everyday.

"Do you? Good, I like this one better than the brown one as well,"Camryn agrees, looking down at her olive green dress that cinches in slightly at the waist. "I like the colors we chose this year.

"I liked my suggestion of neon colors better,"Harry jokingly grumbles with a little smirk playing at his lips as Camryn begins to delicately swipe the razor down his cheek.

"Oh yeah, I'm sure we'd all look really good in neon colors, that would be a sight to see,"Camryn snickers, biting on her lower lip as she continues to swipe the razor against Harry's skin.