PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Read This

(Read-till-the-end!!)

Dear Beautiful Readers,

Life has been taking unexpected turns for me from the beginning of this year. I had hoped that I'll get something which I wanted the MOST but that 'thing' I lost to someone else!!

Though this's not the reason for this note...Tuesday, I suffered a great loss; my dear, old grandad left this world leaving us all shattered, torn and broke. No amount of words are enough to rent out what I'm feeling.

He was a great man. Whenever I remember going Pakistan, he always made me taste the local junk food...which I personally never liked but I always told him that I loved it...He used to place cash on my hand, asking me to spend it in any way I wanted. He used to tell me about his past......He used to fill me in about his time spent here in Dubai.....and he notified me on how loud of a child I was....But most of all, when I met him last time (around December, 2014!!) He said to me that maybe the next time I visit Pakistan he won't be among us...and I shake him off by saying that InShaaAllah you will be there..... may you live long...!!! Sadly, these are just words which will always echo in my ears....

I wasn't that close to my grandpa as I'm to grandma...however, whether you have known people for days, weeks, months or years, they form a part of your life, and when they depart temporarily or permanently, you will be in tears and lost for words...!!

I miss him!!! Please pray for him to be in a better place and pray for my dad's and his mother's (grandma) and his siblings' patience!!

And, I explained you all above this because I promised that the updates will be weekly from now on but I'm sorry and believe me when I say I've just written a paragraph of the next chapter!!:/

Lastly, I also don't have the same readers anymore. Either they have stopped reading or they just don't get time - which basically means my book isn't that intriguing as they put it out.

I would like to ask those still reading that do you guys want me to continue with this story?

Please please please COMMENT BELOW YOUR ANSWER..I NEED YOUR ANSWERS...!!

Waiting anxiously for your replies....

MidnightWhisperer

06-02-2015