Chapter Five: Arguments, Melody and Chasing The Air

Dedicated to @mayas_13 for reading, commenting and voting! And for being an amazing Wattpad friend!:)) Hope you continue to read!:)) 

And I would also like to thank @LunarScholar, @RehabIskander and @sweetiehafi. Your support means a lot to me! In Shaa ALlah I'll dedicate you chapters too but for now...thanks a lot!:D

Vote

(Please vote it will mean a lot to me):)

Chapter Five

Arguments, Melody and Chasing The Air

(Maahirah Furqaan)

"Chace!" I call up to him as our Biology class ends.

He turns around and winces when he sees the angry look on my face.

"Students for quiz...stay!"Mr.Brackson says. He is busy filing the papers and adjusting his desk.

"Why the hell did you play such a stupid prank last night?"

"Umm...sorry!" He says, slyly."How did you know that it was a prank?"

"Hmm....good question," I smack his arm with my backpack."Student or school record doesn't go missing in few hours."

"Again, sorry!"

I bump my backpack against his shoulder as I make my way towards Mr.Brackson's desk.

"This woman is a pure torture!" I hear Chace mutter to Aayan behind me. I turn around to glare at him. He straightens his posture while Aayan stifles a laugh. I shoot him a look and he raises his hands up in defence.

"What's wrong?"Ellie giggles when I turn away from them and wait for Mr.Brackson to speak. He gives us an apologetic look so we move away and scatter around the class. We all girls are at one side while the boys are in front of us; leaning against the tables.

I fill in them (girls) details about the events of last night. After I'm done, Ellie punches Chace on his arm; laughing. Ariana and Christina smack him too; winking at me.

"God, these girls will turn me into mince meat!" Chace rubs his arm.

We burst into laughter. Aayan puts his arm around his shoulders and pats his left shoulder with his other hand."Dude, we're stuck up with them all the way to The New York City."

"Ah, man! Chace face-palms himself.

Ellie pinches his cheek while I say,"Aww, poor baby!!"

"Gross," He swats her hand away and pokes his tongue at me. I poke it back and we continue it until Ariana stands in between us; my tongue was ready for Chace.

"Very mature guys!" she says.

"Sometimes, I think that you should go out together."Christina smirks.

"Eewww, no way!" I say.

"Yeah, that's not gonna happen and we'll like to stay friends, right?" Chace says.

I nod.

"May I've your attention?"Mr.Brackson retorts."Okay, you should start practicing for the quiz. Learn as many things possible. Collect knowledge. And, Aayan I want you to go in disguise in both Brazil and New York, got it?"