Chapter Thirty: Nightmare Dressed Like A Daydream

Dedicated to booohh because of many reasons. One of them being that she is an amazing writer. You guys should check out Palstewinians. It is such a cute book. I finally finished reading it, and it is seriously the best book ever. The other reason being that the quote (below) was in one of her chapters...and it really struck a chord of my heart because right now I'm going through some family issue, and this quotes just happen to across my eyes. You really are a great author and a person, too. ♡♡♡

'When you're going through something hard and you start wondering where Allah is, just remember the teacher is always quiet during a test.' -Nouman Ali Khan

{{{{{{{}}}}}}}}}}}

Chapter Thirty

Nightmare Dressed Like A Daydream

(Maahirah)

I know I had predicated that once in the comfort of the four walls of my room, I'd bawl my eyes out since my Test didn't go that well. Well....however, when I'm in my room, I'm a total differnt person.

I, happily, make abulation (wudhu) and get ready for my prayer. While praying, I only concentrate on my prayer. When done, I raise my hand for Dua and Subhan'Allah a wave of calmness takes over me and I feel relaxed then ever. I know that I worked hard on my Test, and even if I don't ace, Allah (SWT) will have better plans in store for me, because He is the ultimate planner.

Folding my prayer mat, I sit on the edge of my bed, and wear my sneakers. Boots are just not my type. Walking up to the dresser, I tie my mop of hair in a ponytail before rolling them in a rough bun. My attire consists of official Elton dress: dark green pants and jacket, unerneah the jacket a black shirt and a light green hijab (headscarf).

I turn of the lights, and exit the door. Just when I close the door, and turn around, I come face to face with Fadiya and Jules.

"Hey girls," I smile, brightly. "How was your test Jules?"

She shrugs."Uh...it went okayish kind of okay."

"What about you?" Fadi asks.

"Um, I do not know," I sigh.

"Aww, darling, you did great. I just know it!"

"Fakhir's British accent is so rubbing on you. I so don't like it," I taunt her.

Jules barks out a laugh. And, Fadi she firsts scowls and then smiles, mischeviously.

Uh-Oh.

"Well, we do live under the same roof so I suppose a little dose of my husband's attitude and accent should be absorbed in my body." She smirks. "Unlike you I don't run around scared of my husband. Let's face it, you can't speak a single sentence without stammering. "

My face flushes red. Sometimes I hate hate my best friend for being so observant to my so obvious self.

"Oh, God, look at her bashful face." She guffaws.

"Fadiya.....you have embarrassed her too much. Give it it a break!" Jules says in between her laughs. "Where are you off to?"

I open my mouth to say his name but But I quickly clamp it shut. Saying Aayan's will add fuel in Fadiya's humorous mind.

"I'm just hanging around with someone who is definitely not Aayan. Psst, why will I hang around with him?!" I give a dramatic wave with my hand.

Fadi and Jules exchange a look that says she - is - just - too - obvious.