{FS}Chapter Nine: That's The Plan?

~~Dedicated to you, for simply being amazing and supportive❤❤.~~

(More dedications coming up for everyone of you! <3)

*********

Chapter Nine

That's The Plan?

And, in this chapter, I'm changing my writing style. Let me know how did you guys find it.

                                                                                                                                                                 17th January.

There is something phenomenal about the night sky, don't you think? The inky black sky dotted with thousands of glittering stars. The moon beaming at you so gleefully, and as long as you stare at it, you forget your worries.

However, today, the moon is playing hide and seek because the wind is Peter Pan, naughty and mischievous. It planks the clouds with it, as it rustles in the sky. They (the clouds) protest but there is nothing they can do for being light weighed. So, they go with wind, veiling the moon, when it crosses their path.

That is what irks Aayan Aslam, sitting on the couch staring at the moon through the window. He is a free-spirited person, suppose to be soaring around the world like the wind. Instead, life hits him hard. He closes his eyes, frying his best to ignore the sniffing of the woman three feet far from him.

He does nothing to get up, to console her. The monster in him is burning alive, willing to destruct everything that crosses his plan. If he lets the monster unleash just right now, it will force him to snatch the mobile out of her hand. And, the pathetic part is that, he doesn't want to see her crest fallen expressions.

There is the silence. No weeping. No talking. Just silence. Aayan leans back in the couch, waiting for her to come to him.

"Aayan." Maahirah speaks slowly. Her voice hoarse and nose clogged. She is frightened of what he'll be like when she blasts the news.

He doesn't turn around. "Yeah."

"I...I talked with Dad."

"Good."

She pauses. Aayan can hear her mind arguing with her heart. "And, and, he wants you to call him as soon as possible."

"Are you shitting me?" His eyes bulge out at this, and turns around, throwing daggers at her. "Why the fuck  will you drag me into this?"

She gasps and holds on to the doorframe. "He...he....wanted to ask something."

He gets up and walks up to her. Maahirah pushes herself into the wall, to get away from him, without show casing how scared she really is.

He is pacing across from her. "You couldn't make an excuse. You had to be the daddy's little girl. God," He runs his hand through his hair. "When will you learn?"