Chapter Eighteen: Messing Up With Reality

{Dedicated to @Cup2cake1 for beautiful comments and lovely votes.

I hope you continue reading, voting and commenting. =)}

x___________________x

'There is something about someone that attracts you at the first sight -- intrigues you, and I wonder what tempted me towards her." -Aayan Aslam, SD

()()()()()()()()

Chapter Eighteen

Messing Up With Reality

~~Aayan Aslam~~

I remember the first time I met her. I'm not sure it will be considered as 'meeting' because she didn't know I existed until the senior year. But, well, I do recall each and everything.

It was around the time when I was twelve year old and she ten. How can I forget her even though I didn't even know her name at that time, and yet, in senior year I recognized her through her features.

I remember her luscious brunette hair in a high ponytail. Her fair skin glowing in the bright sun. And, the thing that helped me in remembering her, were her eyes.  Her turquoise big eyes. They were beautiful at such a young age that I was captivated by them.

The memory is will intact in my head like it just happened few days ago. The reason I might remember this is may be because my childhood doesn’t bring up much memories since I was pushed into the celebrity life at the age of thirteen.

Anyways, it was a bright beautiful Sunday spring afternoon. And, I was going through one of my moods because Mum didn't allow me to bring my PSP.

My older brother is busy goofing around with our twin brothers and Mum and Dad are busy paying attention to our youngest sister.

Me, I’m sitting isolated from my family. As far as possible. My fingernails have dirt in them since I’m digging my fingers in five inches grass and pulling out a handful of them. Staring at the dangling roots, I toss them back. I continue this for few minute, but, I stop when I see a girl running towards the play area.

The whole place is empty so seeing her all alone sitting on the swing when there is no other family around except ours.

I get up, and dust off the grass over my jeans. I walk slowly towards her. She's swinging carefully almost as if she's thinking with her mind elsewhere. Her back faces me so when I'm right behind her I didn't expect what happened next.

"Hi," I say.

She screams, startled at the same time, jumping off the swing."You scared me!" She states the obvious fact.

Before answering her, I turn to look at my family to find them busy in their works."I'm so sorry," And for the first time, I actually felt sorry.

She smiles."It's okay! I'm generally not that jumpy but," She sighs. "Today I feel like the world should end!"

I'm surprised by her wish, thinking how ungrateful she's. She should be thankful that she's living and breathing. But I keep this thought to myself.

"Oh, why?" I prompt her to continue.

She sits on the swings and starts swinging, gently. I follow her.