Chapter Thirty Five: Proposition And A Deal

When I was a little girl I used to read fairy tales. In fairy tales you meet Prince Charming and he's everything you ever wanted. In fairy tales the bad guy is very easy to spot. The bad guy is always wearing a black cape so you always know who he is. Then you grow up and you realize that Prince Charming is not as easy to find as you thought. You realize the bad guy is not wearing a black cape and he's not easy to spot; he's really funny, and he makes you laugh, and he has perfect hair. -Taylor Swift

Chapter Thirty Five

Proposition And A Deal

(Maahirah)

Bile surges in my mouth and my blood runs stale. My whole body shakes with jerks. Fabian looks at me with a sinister smile knowing very well what his expressions are doing to me.

He holds the knife high above his head. Its glint in scorching sun catches me in the eye.

"They truly really mean it when they say revenge is a sweet vengeance or something like that," He sneers advancing towards me.

His stares send shivers down my spine and I gaze helplessly around the barren desert. I order my legs to move but my shoes have sunk deeper into the dry sand.

He is an inch away from me. I stumble back but suddenly, Fabian is on me. His knife cutting my throat. I scream and try prying his hands off me which only causes his laughter to get higher .

Without giving me a chance or a second, he guards the knife into my stomach.

Screaming, I jolt awake. My hands grabbing the material of the sheet. Just an another nightmare.

The room finally gives me the satisfaction that I'm safe for now.

Despite, the crisp cold weather I'm sweating profusely. I throw the sheets off of me and sigh when the wind rushes in the room through the open window.