[FS]: Chapter Fifteen: Welcome, Homies.

Hello beautiful people! 💕

This is a sudden update I know. I kinda vanished I know. Blame the finals for  it. 😌😒

So Star Dazed: Fallen Stars has been updated and consider this as an early Eid gift for you guys. 😘😍 During the last of Ramadan, and the Eid is gonna be super busy for me. Because. Those who are Desis or Brown will understand this when I say that: my dad is the eldest in the family so as a tradition and cultural thing, my Aunts (Phupos) and my uncles (Chachas) with their families will be visiting us on the first day of Eid. Hectic, bruh. I know. 😎

But that doesn't mean you can't contact me  or you can't wish me ( like my birthday or Eid😜😎🙈) whatever you want to say in the comment section below or on my profile page.

You can also follow me on Instagram wardah_mk7

Or on Twitter wardah_mk7

Now read the chapter below❤❤

----------------------

Chapter Fifteen

Welcome Homies

(Aayan Aslam)

23rd January

It's funny for as long as I remember that the heavy rain has always been my constant company throughout every situation or even my every mood.

Once, when my O-levels result was about about to be announced and as soon as the page of the browser displaying my name: suddenly there was a thunder followed by downpour. And my result made my mother cry and Fakhir proud.

When Dad and years later when Mum died, that were the worst days of my life, it was raining even then.

Now after midnight, when I'm about to leave Maahirah's house, it started pouring cats and dogs. Her Dad insisted on me staying and without looking at Maahirah, I politely denied. I have already done enough damage to her life in one day and I'm sure she would have had killed me in my sleep if I stayed and didn't give her the privacy she needs.

I stare out the window  from my kitchen that overlooks a wood across the road. I bought a small house in the downtown of the city. It is away from the lub dub of the city, isolated and a bit far.

My mobile on the counter behind me vibrates. I place the cold coffee mug on the window will and turn around to pick it up.

It's a text message from Fakhir.

'Report today.😌'

I scowl at the screen. What is with him and emojis? Can't he end every text with just a punctuation and not some smiley face or the 'I'm-so-cool-emoji.'

I dial his number.

"Why do you use stupid fake faces?" I say when he answers on the first bell.

"What?" He, I assume, is scratching his head.

"Nothing. " I roll my eyes.

"So how did today go?"

"Lame and boring. I don't understand why Mr. Brackson always has to make me the one who has to sacrifice? You can do much better than I'm doing or will do. Make me the substitute. Make me go on a tour. Make me get married to Maahirah and now protect her. What the hell is this all? Why have you been picking me up always?"