[ Post-Acknowledgment]

Even though this book has ended and yet, every day, I wake up to notifications and comments that burst my heart with emotions filled with gratitude and honour.

There are so many loopholes in Star dazed so much uncovered, some much left unsaid and yet, you people find the time to read it and even leave questions to which I have answers. I will work on this book one day and connect every for and make every character rememebered and not missed. For now, I just want you all to know I'm grateful and if, you don't see me replying understand that  I'm caught up with university.

It will bring me immense joy if you guys check my new story out which in so many ways resembles my journey. It's called Our Unrequited Fairytale  and it's up on profile. The plot line is

Ayla Sultan, a quirky and witted girl who has surrounded herself with walls and guarded her existence with wrecking words and emotional heart.

Her world crashes watching her mother getting weaker and weaker. She learns that sometimes struggles make you strong and sometimes doubting everybody only harms you.

Connect with her on her spiritual journey as she builds her trust in religion and stablizes herself with the help one sincere friendship she begins to conquer herself.

Copyrights Reserved. © 2019

.......

I hope you guys find the time to read it. The link is in the comment section down.

With love,

Wardah❤