Q/A: With A Goodbye From Here

I prolonged this note because I didn't want to get over with Star dazed and Fallen Stars just yet. This was the first  book that I had given my heart and kidneys and lungs and air and intestines and stomachs (hehe, you get the picture?) I love this book.😭❤

Let's get started with this. We can pretend that this is my first ever interview 😂

--------------

Q1) What inspired you to write Star Dazed?

A) I had so many you asking me this question and to be honest, this is going to be a long answer. Brace yourself for it.

The original idea for this book came to me back in 10th grade. There is one specific reason for that because well, um, the high school days weren't easy on me. When you read the book from chapter one and uptil epilogue you will see not just character development but also my own self-development. So many so many events in the book correlate to my life (obviously magnified!) And I included them in the book to ease my own sufferings and aches. The only place I could be me was here in this book.

When I started this book it was supposed to be a simple teen book. Girl falling in love with the popstar and changing him and blah blah. But over the time, I let my imagination run as wild as it could. Bringing Maahirah's dead mother to life. Making Aayan an agent. Creating a whole new world Elton. The Hunger Games Series, Divergent Series and The Maze Runner Series played a major role in giving me the inspiration.

Q2) What inspired Maahirah and Aayan's character?

A) Maahirah is someone who is opposite of me. Throughout school life I was never that confident and I didn't at all had the guts to speak out whatever I had on my mind. Maahirah on the other hand, is bold and confident. This is what we need to understand that as girls we don't have to come under pressure of the society. We don't have to stay quiet when we are being treated in the wrong way. We have to learn to fight for our rights and we also need to learn to be independent.

Aayan, on a side note has another story. He was inspired in a way, just in a way, (in a smallest slightest way) from someone I know/knew in real life. I didn't know him at personal level. We were just acquaintance for three years. Other than that, Aayan is completely original and his personality has nothing to do with inspiration.

Q3) What about their wedding related events? How many kids they have?

A) Okay, I admit I was a bit harsh when I didn't include their wedding chapter that is because at that point I had no idea how to write wedding chapters.

The question related to kids....well, I will leave that up to you guys.

Q4) Will you ever get published? Will you guys ever buy it?

A) I have no idea if it will be worth to publish this but as a writer, we all dream of publishing our work. If I ever get to publish this novel, will you guys buy it? I don't know. But when the publishing offers come, there is a lot that needs to be changed. Lots of characters to be changed. Lot of scenes to be removed, to be added, to be edited. There is a lot of work to do. Because the publisher version will be new and improved. Much more than that.

These were the questions I mostly received and I hope I answered them accordingly. Stick around just to read the note given below.

---------------------
A C K N O W L E D G E M E N T

When I started this book I had just about 10 followers and now I'm on 1k followers. The truth is that over the time I lost so many readers and gained so many too. Some of them left mid-book and while some stuck since the beginning. As many of you know, I'm a student of pharmacy and for me to find the time to write is hard but I still manage to do it. I don't have a scheduled update day because I know if I give you the day, you all will be hopeful and then if I don't post it will inflate your expectations. But if you have stuck with me, I love you so much. 😭❤

A special thanks to SapphireCrystal_28 and Rubylena30 you guys were the first ever fans of Aayan and Maahirah. The first bunch to love them and this book. Thank you❤

Thank you to Wattpad for giving opportunities to us. For making our imaginations come to live and for letting us experience our dreams.

I hope you guys will support me on my other novel: Our Unrequited Fairytale. The book is up on my profile. Some of you have read it and I hope you motivate others to read. I will be posting the fourth chapter on Tuesday. Read it please.🌸

And, finally I end  Star Dazed jounrey here. My teen days. My school life. My past life. End Here in this book. I'm happy and proudly marking this book as complete with every ounce of happiness and pride in making my self develop as an individual. I have learnt a lot and I hope you all have learnt too. We leave Maahirah and Aayan with their happy endings and let's hope we find ours too someday.

Let me know in the comment section that what did you guys learn from this book?

Will you buy Star dazed?

And will you support me on Our Unrequited Fairytale?

Dream

Be happy

Spread positivity and love

You are amazing the way you are.

You can always find me on Instagram wardah_mk7

With love,
Wardah🌸❤