Chapter Seven: The Trip Begins

Vote>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dedicated to @cullenbieber13 for being an awesome supporter. <3

I want to thank @GhostLight and @tangledinthetruth for their amazing support!!:)

Chapter Seven

The Trip Begins

(Maahirah Furqaan)

We step out of the airport. A gust of cold air greets me. I put on my jacket and grip my suitcase - tighter. The weather is pretty chilly and I sniff the air as I take in my surrounding.

Everything around me is illuminated with bright neon colours. The road is busy with heavy traffic. The buildings taller just like the famous skyscrapers in New York. Beautiful and twinkling stars covered the night sky. Yep, we're in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil.

"Subhan'Allah, this is wow." Fadiya exclaims.

"Agreed," I smile.

Mr.Brackson assembles us in a bus. I and Fadiya take the only available sit in the middle - behind Grace and Ellie. Behind us, you can guess who's sitting, Aayan and Chace. Complaining to Fadiya about our seat, I take my place. Fadiya just shuts me up saying that you like to sit on the floor, go ahead! Ariana and Christina at the right side while Alizey and Mariam are somewhere in the front.

I put my head on Fadiya's shoulder and close my eyes. Sighing, I sit up straight. Okay, I'm feeling so uneasy right now.

"We're in Brazil," Ellie squeals.

Fadiya grins."Yes, we're!!"

"Any plans?!" Grace asks.

Fadiya shrugs."Haven't thought of anything, yet!"

Mr.Brackson clears his throat."Attention!!! We'll reach the resort in twenty minutes or maybe less. There you'll be given the key to your rooms which you'll share with the same gender. Got it? Two students per room. No discussion regarding this trip will take place today but, however, there will be a meeting tomorrow where we'll discuss the curfew and what are you suppose to do and what not. Now, I'll be calling out you names for attendance."

He went on and I listen till my name and then I tune him out. I grab the handle and close my eyes. I'm having this weird kind of  feeling in the pit of my stomach. Everything inside my gut is churning. I let out a cough.

"Maahirah?" Fads shakes me.

"Yeah," I open my eyes.

"Are you okay?!" She asks.

I nod.

"You look a bit pale,"

"I'm fine, Fads."

Tearing her gaze away from my face, she starts talking to Ellie and Grace. I chug down the bottle of water to erase the uneasy feeling.

"Seriously, Maahirah are you fine?!" Ariana speaks up.

"God, I'm great," I say before closing my eyes."Just tired."

After that, I try my best to make the voice around me inaudible but voices can't be made inaudible when they are full of life, happiness and excitement. After few seconds, I let two certain voices seep in because they are too loud to be ignored.

"Dude, this place is amazing,"

"I know, right?"

"Look at that,"