[FS] Chapter Ten: A Messed Up Beginning

Dedicated to you  @istarlinomar because i told you i'll be updating in two days but that somehow got extended because i wanted to give you guys a long chapter because i haven't done that in a while. Not that long, but it's something when my brain is all still clouded up with all the stuff I learned for exams. Meh.

But, on the brighter side, EXAMS ARE OVER AND VACATIONS HAVE STARTED! SO YAAAY! WHO WHO IS ON VACATIONS?

I love each and everyone for you for your tremendous support through comments, messages and votes.

Follow me on instagram to my one and only account: wardah_mk7

And, for this chapter we are back to First POV.  Lots of Maahiyaan moments. I don't even know how that happened! :P #Enjoy

Comment. Vote. Follow. Promote. I'm sure you guys didn't see anything coming. ;)

Enjoy warm coffee, and chilly winter nights.

Wardah

••••••••••••••••

Chapter Ten

A Messed Up Beginning.

(Maahirah)

18th January.

When my eyes open, I'm surprised to find myself covered in blankets and quilts. The curtains are drawn shut, making the room dark. For few seconds, I think it's the middle of night, but then the wind rustles outside, and the curtains flaunt a little and specks of sunlight enters the room.

I close my eyes, basking the silence. But, as they say, the 'empty head is devil's workshop' and that is correct because the second I start feeling positive, my mind brings in the rushing memory of last night. Just as papers flick, I'm seeing into thousands of emotions that his face displayed. I remember falling asleep right at his shoulder.

His shoulder?  Wait, I sit up straight. Did he put me here in this room? To hold me as a hostage? In this gloomy, murky room? What is he planning to do with me? Oh, my God, was I drugged so that I couldn't remember any events from the night?

There is a knock on the door, and I jump, letting out a shriek. The door creaks open, and the hallway lights make me realize the tall, masculine outline is of Aayan. He must see me sitting because, he flips on the switch and immediately, light blinks in on us.

"Morning." He smiles at me. His hair dribbling wet, some drooping to his forehead. The V-neck sticking to his abdomen and the towel around his neck. The dimpled smile snaps me to reality.