Chapter Thirty Three: Hell Kind Of Life

Dedicated to everyone of you, who patiently for the updates. I love you. ❤❤❤

Most of you requested a chapter with Aayan's POV ...especially SapphireCrystal_28   :* so Here it is...!

X_____________X

'Do you like her?' He is asking me suddenly.

'I don't know." I reply immediately.

'Theeeeen, do you love her?'

I mentally scowl at my brother and picture the joy of killing him. 'I don't know.'

'What do you know?' He snatches the ball from my hand, annoyed.

'That I need to protect her. Yes. I only know this.'

-Aayan Aslam, SD.

Chapter Thirty One

~~Aayan Aslam~~

Bounce. Grip. Air. Loop.

I chant in my head as I bounce the ball twice, get a grip on it, then toss it in the air, aiming it for the basket loop.

This is what I have been doing for the past thirty minutes. Focusing only on the ball and the basket. Nothing else. Not thinking about Mum. Training. Danger. Chores. Inayah. Maahirah.

Yes. Maahirah. Her. She. Has. Been. In. My. Head. Ever. Since. She. Walked. In. My. Life.

Where do I start or where do I end? I have no idea.....

"Hey little bro." The ball is snatched from my hands.

I close my eyes and concentrate on breathing, in slowing down the lethal anger burning in my veins, arteries, capillaries -- in my blood.

The rage subsides with me scowling at Fakhir.

"Why are you here?"

He takes his sweet time in replying me by showing off his basket-ball skills. He gracefully shots the ball in the loop and turns to look at me with a satisfactory grin, the ball locked between his arm.

"Just saw you playing freaking badly so I decided to train you by showing you how to play." He winks. "Here, get it." He aims the ball at me, I grab it.

"I'm just killin' time." I bounce the ball and throw it above his head, earning a score.

"Impressive," Fakhir compliments.

I roll my eyes. "What do you want?"

He remains silent. I watch his face holding a grim, serious expression.