Fallen Stars: Sequel to Star Dazed

Fallen Stars

Maahirah, after her return from Elton, is trying to balance her life. She's trying to maintain her grades in order to graduate as a Valedictorian. She knows as soon as she's done with high school, she will have to return back to Elton. And, she is also trying to come with the fact that Aayan isn't really the same Aayan as he was. Something fishy was going on with him because of this she promises herself not to rely on him much.

Aayan, after leaving Maahirah conflicted is keeping an eye on her and at the same time, balancing his fame and his status. He has answers that will help Maahirah understand her role in saving Elton, but he's afraid to tell her.

Aayan and Maahirah will embark on a mission that will keep their loved ones safe. And, along that quest they both will experience hardship; their love will be on a test, their patience on a thread. However, what will happen when one almost loses the other.

Follow the story to know what puts their love, their patience and their battles, balanced on a thin line.

Copyrights 2016.

All Rights Reserved

No part of this book should be copied or printed in any form. I hope you guys enjoy this book! <3

Prologue will be updated soon. InShaaAllah. I've already written it. I can't wait for you guys to read it.

Anyone interested in making a book cover msg me in my inbox! :D And COMMENT BELOW ON WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF THIS SUMMARY. ARE YOU GUYS EXCITED? PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE! <3

�}���̢�