I love you

Hey! So, as you can tell, the next picture that one was the picture above! Make sure to comment on which one I should do next!

There was a silence that filled Connor and Evan's room as Evan laid in their bed reading. Not an awkward silence, a calm, peaceful one.

On the other side of the door, he could hear the creaking of the floorboards, and the turning of a door handle. He snuck a glance from the corner of his eye as Connor ran into the room and jumped under the covers, snuggling into his boyfriend's side.

"What are you doing, Mr. Cuddly?" He laughed, not looking away from his page.

"It got boring watching The Office and I was lonely."

"I would think you'd get bored, seeing as you've watched every season about a million times."

"Hey," he smacked Evan's arm, "The Office is the best show ever, it deserves to be rewatched."

Evan grabbed his bookmark from the bedside end table and placed it between the two pages. He pushed the book to the side as Connor snuggled further under his arm. He giggled, sliding down and placing his head in the crook of Connor's neck.

"Wow, what has gotten into you, Mr. 'Dark and mysterious'?"

"I'm super fucking cold and would like to be cuddled by my adorable boyfriend in our nice, warm bed. Is that too much to ask?"

"Nope, not at all. And if you're cold, just put socks on."

Connor shook his head. "No, socks aren't as warm as you. Plus, if I had socks on, I couldn't do this-"

He rubbed his freezing cold feet up and down Evan's legs, tangling their limbs and legs in the process. Evan squirmed and squealed as he tried to move away from his childish lover and his cold hands.

"C-Connor, sto- " Before he could finish his sentence, he burst out laughing once more, his ticklish side kicking in as Connor's frozen limbs rubbed against his.

"Never!"

This went on for not much longer, maybe just a few more seconds till he stopped, letting his lover breathe. Evan ruffled Connor's soft, long brown hair, inhaling the comforting scent of his coconut shampoo.

"What has gotten into you? You're usually never like this?"

Connor shrugged. "Long week, I'm exhausted, I usually get all mushy and cuddly when I'm tired."

"I can see that," Evan laughed.

He left a kiss on Evan's jaw and planted more as he moved his way down to his neck, feeling Evan become more and more flustered the farther he went down, but stopping when he reached the limit they'd set previously in their relationship.

"Go to sleep, baby, you're exhausted. I love you."

"I love you too, Ev."

Connor shifted so that his legs were tangled with Evan's, and his head was resting in his shoulder.

Evan could feel his face heating up as he blushed profusely. His lover's comforting embrace made him feel safe and secure, and he loved it. He felt Connor place a gentle kiss in the back of his head and listened as his breathing evened out, signaling that he had quickly fallen asleep.

He decided to try and do the same, so, Evan shut his eyes, and allowed the feeling of sleep to take over. He was able to fall asleep in the best way possible, in his boyfriend's loving arms.

Hey humans! I'm sorry this is so short and I'm sorry about the ending, I feel like this definitely isn't the best, but it's alright so take it and enjoy. I love you all so much!!