Blanket forts and snowy days

This is the last photo! #4 is up next, it might be kind of short, but still super fluffy

"Connor? I'm home,"

Evan dropped his bag to the floor as he walked into the small apartment he and Connor shared. He had a particularly shitty day and wanted nothing more than to crawl into his lover's arms.

"Connor? Where-" He stopped mid-sentence and his jaw hung down as he saw the sight in front of him.

Connor's head was sticking out of a blanket fort, holding a steaming mug of hot chocolate, wearing one of his purple sweatshirts and a blanket draped over his shoulders.

"Connor, baby, what's all this?"

"Well, you've been working really hard and you haven't had a day off this week, so, I thought I'd do this! I thought it would be kind of cute,"

Evan's heart melted at his lover's voice. He felt his cheeks begin to burn as he smiled and his heart start to pound out of his chest as he realized what Connor had done for him; he was a complete child.

"Oh my god," Evan laughed.

"What, It's stupid, isn't it? I'm sorry, I can take it down if you want."

"No, no not at all," he sat beside Connor on the floor, "this was so adorable and thoughtful, thank you, baby."

Connor laced his hands with Evan's. "Well, why don't you go change and come join me in heere?"

He smiled and placed his lips on his lover's knuckles, standing up and walking up the stairs to their room. He made his way over to their closet and ran his hands over all of Connor's sweatshirts, picking out a baby blue one, along with just some navy blue sweatpants.

He grabbed the wooden knob of a dresser drawer and tugged on it, pulling open his sock drawer. He plucked a pair of gray fuzzy socks and slid them in his feet.

As he stepped back down the staircase and into the living room, he crouched down and slid into the blanket fort, grinning as he was handed a mug of warm hot cocoa with marshmallows on top.

"Doesn't that feel better?" Evan nodded.

Connor took the blanket that was wrapped around his shoulders and placed it on Evan's shoulders, snaking his arm around his waist and feeling his heart flutter as Evan laid his head on his shoulder.

"Baby, you're freezing, holy shit,"

"It's cold out, Connor. Can you not see the piles of snow?" Connor chuckled and kissed the top of Evan's honey curls.

The blankets had been draped high enough over the chairs so you could still have a clear view of the television. Evan picked up the remote from the floor and flicked on the tv, switching it from the news to some Hallmark Christmas movie Connor enjoyed.

"I love you, Evan,"

"I love you too, honey."

Hey humans! As I said, this was short, but it was really fluffy. Love you all so much! ❤️