Home

The picture above (#9) is up next, so, take some fluff

Long-distance relationships, the one thing every couple dreaded.

Nobody wanted to go through one, and if they did, it was extremely tough. You weren't able to speak face-to-face, you couldn't cuddle in bed, you couldn't hold the other's hand, you couldn't do anything except text, call, and FaceTime. A lot of times, long-distance relationships didn't work out in the end, but somehow, Connor and Evan were making it work.

Both were in their sophomore years of college, and despite being over in different states, they managed to keep their relationship the same. They FaceTimed every day, sent goodnight texts before going to bed, and left sweet voicemails whenever they could.

Evan had stayed in New York City and was attending NYU and majoring in environmental science, thanks to the pay from Heidi's new job and financial assistance from the Murphy's, much to Heidi's disapproval. Cynthia and Larry begged her for months to let them help pay for Evan's college, but it got harder and harder for her to turn them down once Connor had started begging as well. Soon, she stopped fighting it and let them help.

As for Connor, he was a student at Rhode Island School of Design and majoring in fine arts. He always loved art, it was something that became an outlet for him, and knowing that he was pursuing his dream meant the world to him, as long as Evan would be there after all this.

But today was a good day, because today, Heidi was dropping her son off at the airport and would wait outside while he picked up his boyfriend. Winter break had recently started, and the lanky boy wanted nothing more than to be in his lover's warm embrace.

Evan double-checked the piece of paper he had in his pocket and reread the gate number printed on it. He followed the signs up to gate twelve and sat on one of those airport seats. In his hands was a bouquet of yellow roses, Connor's favorite, and a fuzzy teddy bear tucked under his arm.

He glanced outside the big windows and grinned as a plane pulled up, but not just any plane, the plane that held the man Evan called "the most beautiful human in the world." Minutes ticked by and finally, the woman at the desk by the door opened it and watched as passengers began filing out one by one.

He waited for a moment or two until he saw the familiar brown head of hair that peeked over the rest of the crowd. He began to call Connor's name and wave wildly.

"Connor! Con, o-over here!"

Connor recognized the voice and the stutter almost immediately, and whipped his head, following the sound. Quickly, he spotted the honey-haired boy with his arms stretched above his head frantically waving.

"Evan!"

Connor rushed over to Evan, tackling him in a hug as soon as he could. The moment their skin touched, both boy's body's wracked with sobs. The two had tears running down their faces as they pulled out of the embrace.

"Oh my god, Connor, I missed you so much." He cried, wiping his eyes with the back of his hand.

"I missed you too, baby. I missed you so fucking much you don't even know,"

Connor peppered his face with kisses everywhere: his cheeks, his forehead, all over the place. Then, things got a bit more intense, just a bit, as Evan placed his lips on Connor's and ran his fingers through his long locks, causing Connor to moan and kiss back with the same amount of force. There was a whistle behind the couple, causing them to pull apart.

"Get some, Murphy boy!"

Evan's face became red with embarrassment as he stared down at his feet. Connor turned to the sound of the voice and flipped off the person behind the whistle.

"Fuck off, Simmonds,"

"Whatever," the boy laughed, "I'm off, see you back at the dorm!"

Connor waved to the mystery boy as he walked off into the distance, leaving the couple as they were before.

"Sorry about him, that's one of my roommates, Peter, he's a freshman. He's heere to visit his boyfriend Jason and his mother. He can be an asshole sometimes,"

"He seems nice, but you know what? I don't really care, because you're home, and that's all I care about,"

Connor had started crying once more and wrapped his arms around Evan, burying his face in his shoulders. This was what he missed most of all, Evan's feather-like touch.

"I love you, Connor,"

"And I love you too, baby boy, for forever,"

Hey humans! I hope you enjoyed this and I love you all so much!! ❤️