Trans! Evan

A/N: Okay, so I am not in the trans community so please tell me if I got something wrong and if I need to change something in the oneshot. I did do my research but will make sure to change anything wrong as quick as I can.

Happy Friday from the author! 😊

Connors eyes fluttered open to the golden sun shining through the open curtains in Evan's room. He rubbed his eyes in hopes to shake off the feeling of sleep and snuck a glance at the sleeping honey haired boy beside him, watching the rising and falling of his chest.

He pulled back the covers to get out of bed and start a pot of coffee for himself, when something caught his eye; a red stain on his boyfriends baby blue sheets, meaning only one thing, Evan had gotten his period.

He headed to the bathroom and started a shower for him, waiting till it wasn't too hot for the smaller boy. He went back to Evan's room to lay out one of the sweatshirts Connor had gifted him and sweatpants, hoping they were baggy enough to let Evan feel comfortable with taking his binder off.

"Evan," Connor shook his shoulder, "get up honey." His eyes fluttered open, revealing a beautiful Emerald color. "Morning sleepyhead. Come on, I started a nice, warm shower for you."

"Thanks, Connie." He smiled. As he lifted the sheets to escape the warmth of his bed, the red stain caught his eyes as well. "OhmygodConnorimsosorryill-"

"Hey, shh, it's okay, you're okay. I'm not mad, it's a perfectly normal function. Now, why don't you go get in the shower and I'll wash these, I already offered to help your mom with stuff around the house since this is practically my second home."

Connor gave his lover a small kiss atop his head and watched as he locked the bathroom door. Once he had loaded Evan's stained sheets into the washer, he grabbed his keys and headed for the nearest drug store and grabbing all the necessary essentials: Chocolates, a heating pad, tampons and a fuzzy little teddy bear.

He paid for the items and raced back home to find Evan on the couch, clutching his stomach while tears pooled in his sparkling eyes.

"Hey, I got you some stuff." He pulled out each item and gave him the stuffed animal. "Do you want a hot water bottle or the heating pad?"

"Heating pad please."

Connor plugged it in and laid it gently across his boyfriends stomach.

"You don't have your binder on, right? You know it can make you feel worse or even hurt you." Evan shook his head no but made it so his eyes didn't meet Connors. "Ev, look at me," he cupped his cheek, making it so their eyes were locked on each other, "I love you, my boyfriend, and not a force in the universe could change that."

"Thank you." He mumbled into the soft brown fur of the bear.

"You don't have to thank me for being the best boyfriend ever." He ruffled his partners hair, making him giggle. "Now, how about we stuff our faces full of chocolate, drink some tea, cuddle and make fun of everyone on Toddlers And Tiaras?"

Connor ran towards the kitchen, grabbing everything he promised the small boy, and listened as Evan searched for their show. As he handed Evan the mug, Evan threw a blanket over the two of them, and curled into Connor's side.

"I love you, Connor."

Connor kissed the top of his head. "I love you too, Ev, for forever and always."