Stress baking pt. 2

Asked for by imacount2 also, its not really treebros but there's some, so enjoy!

Connor and Evan walked up to the door of the Heere's household. After Heidi had found out that Jeremys boyfriend, Michael, would be joining them, she decided to invite Connor as well.

Evan's anxiety was not any better than earlier, although he had stopped baking when Connor came over. Connor had helped him get ready and gave him a quick pep talk telling him everything would be alright.

They knocked, and Heidi answered almost immediately.

"Boys! Come on in, Paul!" A man came up to the door and gave Heidi a quick kiss. "Paul, this is my son Evan and his boyfriend Connor."

"Nice to finally meet you two," he shook the two boys hands, "Evan, you're mother has told me so many amazing things about you. Come in!"

The two walked in together and looked around the small room. The home had been tidied up, minus some video games tossed on a shelf.

"Umm, I brought these for tonight, Mr. Heere. I didn't know what you guys liked so I just made chocolate chip." Evan handed Paul the take out container.

"How kind, thank you, Evan. The boys love chocolate chip so they'll love these. Speaking of the boys," he walked to the staircase, "Jeremy! Michael! Evan and his boyfriend are here!"

The two boys came stomping down the stairs to greet the two.

"Umm, hi," Jeremy started, holding out his hand, "I'm Jeremy. Well, you already knew that so I don't-ugh, I'm sorry." Michael laughed.

"I'm Evan." The two boys shook hands as awkward silence filled the room

"Boys, Evan made Chocolate Chip Cookies." Paul gestured to the container holding the sugary desserts.

"Ooh, I love chocolate chip, thanks Evan!" Evan blushed at Jeremys comment.

"Why don't you boys go do something," Heidi offered, "dinner won't be done for a while."

"Do you and Connor like video games? I've got Mario Kart if you want."

"I like Mario Kart, Ev?"

"Sure."

The four boys made their way to Jeremys room, and while Jeremy set up the switch, Michael and Connor caught up.

Jeremy passed them their controllers and picked their character; Evan taking an inkling boy, Jeremy taking Daisy, Connor taking Rosalina (my go-to) and Michael picking Luigi. They picked the track and began the race.

Michael was in the lead for most of the game, until he was hit with Evan's blue shell, leaving him to pull into first and take the round.

"Damn Ev, how are you so good?" Evan laughed.

"I don't know, I've played a lot I guess." Connor watched as his boyfriend smiled a smile as bright as the sun.

The four unlikely lovers continued their game, and watched in surprise as Evan won every single game. After a while, the smell of the delicious dinner cooking downstairs waiter into the room, making everyone's stomach growl.

"I think dinners almost done, why don't we head downstairs and eat, and after we can watch Evan win more Mario Kart." Michael joked.

"Yeah, I'm starving, I'll meet you guys downstairs, I'm gonna clean up."

Michael and Connor started down the stairs but Jeremy had Evan stay behind.

"Hey, Evan, you're really cool. I'm glad we're gonna be brothers."

"Yeah, I'm glad too."

Evan joined the two downstairs and Connor wrapped his hands around Evan's waist and planted a kiss on the top of his head.

"I told you it would be okay."

And he was right, it was okay. Jeremy was okay, Michael was okay, Paul was okay, they were all okay.

Evan was going to like having a brother, he knew he would.

I hope you humans liked this, especially imacount2 and I hope you humans have a good night/day/evening!