Connor Will No Longer Cook

Evan set his bag down as he walked through the front door of his home. He had finally ended his shitty day at work and all he wanted to do was crawl into his boyfriends arms and cuddle.

"Connor! I'm home!" He yelled into the quiet.

Across in the kitchen stood his boyfriend, looking at him with a mischievous grin on his face. "What did you do now, Con?"

"Wow Evan, wow," he shook his head, "and I didn't do anything, I swear. I could tell by our texts earlier you were stressed out so I decided I'd make us some dinner and we'd watch a movie." He kisses the top of Evan's head. "Go change into something comfy, alright?"

"Okay. What are you even making?"

"I have some spaghetti boiling and garlic bread in the oven. Now go change." He shooed Evan upstairs as he watched the food.

Evan trotted upstairs to find the hoodie that he borrowed and never returned to Connor and his sweatpants. While pulling on the hoodie, he turned his head as muffled screams and the sound of the fire alarm echoed up the stairs.

"Connor? Wha-" Evan sopped, astounded by the sight in front of him.

The pot of spaghetti that had been cooking on the stove was now fully engulfed in flames, with Connor trying to put it out with a fire extinguisher and spraying it everywhere except the actual fire.

"ShitShitShitShitShit! Son of a bitch, god damnit! Jesus fucking- Evan!" He shrieked, frantically attempting to put out the kitchen fire.

Evan stood there in a trance, though when he snapped back to reality, he knocked the extinguisher out fo Connors hands and poured baking soda on the flaming pot until it was out.

"This is why we have trust issues." He said, playfully smacking Connor's arm. "Chinese?" Evan offered.

"I could go for takeout. Sorry about almost burning down our house."

"It's fine, but just to be clear you are never cooking again, got it?"

Connor laughed, "Actually I was thinking about-"

"Connor if another fire doesn't kill you first I swear to god I'll fucking do it."

He pecked Evan's lips, "Babe, I'm kidding. I'd probably kill us all if I cooked again. Go find something on Netflix and I'll call and order." He nodded and sat down as the alarm had started to go off once again. "The garlic bread! God Damnit!"

Smoke flooded into the room as he opened the oven door.

"Connor!"