Costume shopping

Evan and Connor were on a mission, and their mission was to find the perfect couples costume. They were able to narrow it down to Disney since it was something they both loved, but that was it. The two had no idea what characters or movie they wanted to do. So, marching into the Halloween store, they kept their head up in hopes of completing their mission.

"Alright, I think the duo costumes are over there." Connor nodded and they raced to the back of the store.

Once they were in the right section, they started searching through the racks of copyright-free options.

"How about 'Nocturnal animal man and bird man?"

"Batman and Robin?" Evan nodded.

"I though we agreed on Disney. Plus, neither of us even like Batman."

"True. Oh! Look! Asteroid space man and wooded cowboy sherif."

"Yeah, but Buzz and Woody isn't really a couples thing."

They continued to scan through the costumes, laughing at every ridiculous name they stumbles across, until finding the perfect one.

"Omg, Ev, I found the perfect one." He grabbed a package off the wall clutched it in his hand.

"Babe, did you just say 'omg' out loud?"

"Fuck off, just look."

He tossed it to Evan and watched as his face lit up.

"Yellow sticky liquid bear and bouncing striped tiger? Like Pooh and Tigger?"

"Duh, and you love Winnie The Pooh and so do I. So how about it?"

"...I call Pooh." They checked over the size chart and raced home.

The costumes were simple. It consisted of two onesies; one Pooh and one Tigger.

Walking into their room, they changed into their onesies and only turning around when the other said they could.

"Aww, Ev, baby, you look so cute." He smiled, wrapping his arms around Evan's fuzzy waist.

"They're really warm and cozy." He nuzzled into the crook of Connor's neck.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Tigger."

Connor chuckled and kissed the top of his head, "I love you most, Pooh."

Hi all you beautiful humans!! Another late (and short) post, but I actually have a reason this time! I finally convinced my mom to watch Hamilton with me so that's why this is later. Also, if you are a Heathers fan, go check out chaoticgeek and her book "Adopted By Heathers Cast," it's honestly one of the best fanfics I've ever read. But seriously, if you're in the Heathers fandom, check it out! That's is from me, have a lovely day/night/evening!!