Another Halloween Request

Request by Lily_da_llama go check them out!! And Lily_da_llama , this probably isn't what you were thinking but I put my own spin on it. I hope you like it!

"What's up, Emo?" Jared asked, accepting Connor's call

"Have you seen Evan?"

"Why would I have seen?"

"Cut the shit Kleinman," he growled, putting him on speaker, "I haven't seen him in hours, do me a favor?"

Jared let out his usual crackhead laugh. "Depends on two things. First, what is it?"

"I need you to track Evan's phone." 

"... Fine, $100."

Connor had almost dropped his phone as he said that. "What? No! 5."

"75."

"15."

"50."

"20."

"...Deal, be at my dorm in ten minutes."

"On my way over now." He hung up and walked out of his dorm, heading across the campus to Jared's room.

With every step he took, his mind stayed on Evan. He had to know where he was and that he was okay. He found Jared's dorm and knocked till it swung open.

"Give me your phone."

He tossed him the phone and watched as he worked. It was so silent you could hear a pin drop.

"Fuck." He dropped the phone and rushed to grab his keys.

"What, where is he?" He felt his heart begin to thump out of his chest.

"I'll explain later just get in the car." The two raced out the door to Jared's car, loading the gps and pulling out of his parking spot.

Silence had fallen upon the two as they  raced to their destination.

"Okay, Jared what is going on, where is he?"

He sighed. "Umm, do you remember my ex, Kurt Kelly?" He nodded. "So, him and his friends dress up as clowns and every year and host this huge Halloween party at the old abandoned warehouse on Parkhust and every year, they go out and find some rando on the street and hold them hostage for twenty four hours and this year it just so happens to be your boyfriend."

"WHAT?"

"I know I know, it's sick. I tried to get him to stop but he wouldn't listen." They pulled into the open lot and ran into the building through the back door.

"Just, try to blend in, I know where he is."

Loud music shook the ground as they walked in. They stayed glued to the back wall as they searched for the back room where Evan was being kept. Jared pulled out a bobby-pin and began picking the lock.

"Evan?" The two boys called out, finally cracking open the metal door.

"G-Guys?"

Both rushed to his side and enveloped him in a hug.

"We're gonna get you out of here, okay?" Evan nodded.

Jared led them out back into the party, watching as Evan shielded his ears from the music. The three were almost out unseen, until Jared saw a familiar face; Kurt Kelly, his ex.

"Jeremy?" He slurred, obviously drunk.

"It's Jared, you ass." Without second thought, he gave Kurt a bitch-slap across the face. "That's for choosing my best friend to kidnap this year," he paused, slapping the man once more, "and that's for cheating on me with Ram Sweeney." 

Half the room had been stunned to silence. Before Kurt could respond to the sudden action, Jared had marched out with the other two. Before pulling out of his parking spot, he turned to the boys in the backseat.

"I have a shit ton of Halloween candy, you guys wanna come and watch some Toddlers and Tiaras?" Connor's smile gave him the answer he needed.

Life couldn't be perfect, but that was okay, cause nothing was perfect, and they didn't need to be.

Hey you beautiful humans!! Again, I'm sorry this is so late, just with homework and having to get the rest of my costume, and procrastinating I've been posting later. I'm trying to post earlier but don't get your hopes up. Also, this isn't my best work but it's not horrible. Have a good night/day!!