Snowball fight

Snow crunched under the two pairs of boots that walked along the snowy path. Delicate snowflakes fell from the sky, covering the couple's heads.

Since it wasn't too cold, Connor and Evan decided to take a walk on a trail behind their house.

Evan had a plan. He was going to get revenge for when Connor had doused him with sugar while making cookies last week. He stopped dead in his tracks and pretended as if something had spilled out from his pocket.

"Shit," he groaned, bending down, "hold on, I dropped my keys." Quietly, he lumped together a pile of snow and before Connor knew it, he was pummeled by an icy snowball.

He froze in his spot and laughed. "Oh, so that's how it's gonna be. Alright, you wanna play, babe? Oh, it's on."

He hunched over and molded a snowball and threw it back at his lover. It hit him right in his rosy cheeks.

In a matter of seconds, they scattered, running off in different directions to protect themselves. Both hid behind trees as they frantically attempted to pile up snowballs.

Evan peeked out from around the trunk and threw one, hitting Connor's winter jacket, and while Connor threw one back, he missed.

The war had gone from a minute to five minutes and they were making great progress. Connor had been hit in his thigh, his arms, and the back of his head, while he had managed to hit Evan in the back and currently hit him in the face.

"Ew," he whined, wiping snow from his mouth, "that tastes disgusting." He threw one back at him.

"Fuck," he yelled, "that went down my shirt!"

As Connor went to go check his supply of ammo, he realized that he had run out. He decided that the only thing he could do was to make a run for it.

He took off at full speed, sprinting down the snow-covered pathway, but Evan was not far behind. He jumped on Connor's back, making them both tumble to the ground.

The two lovers were silent as they tried to catch their breath, lying in the silver snow, but once they did, they burst out in laughter. They giggled at how much they acted like children.

"You snowball-throwing dork." Connor ruffled Evan's hair.

"Yeah, but I'm your snowball-throwing dork."

"Yeah," he grinned, "you absolutely are. Now come on, let's head back, I'm freezing."

Evan made his way under his boyfriend's arm as they brushed off and followed the trail back to their home.

It was the little moments like these that made the holidays for them, a time to remember.

Something short and cute for today, hope you enjoyed it!! Love you all!