The one where she writes a F.R.I.E.N.D.S inspired onehsot

(This oneshot is based on a scene from the episode 'The One Where Old Yeller Dies' from the tv show "Friends." Evan is Ross and Connor is Rachael)

"Okay, what the hell happened back there?" Evan asked, walking into the Murphy household with his baby cousin bouncing on his hip.

"I don't know, you tell me," he slammed the front door, "one minute I'm holding Piper like a football and next thing I know I've got two kids and I'm living in Scarsdale complaining about the taxes!" Connor hissed.

"I'm sorry, Connor, I think about that stuff, you know? I mean, you're at school, you're studying in the library, your mind wanders." Connor slammed his palms on the kitchen counter, making Evan jump.

"Ev, you planned out the next twenty years of our lives and we've been dating for six weeks!"

Evan set Piper down on Connor's couch. "Oh come on, you never think about our future?" He questioned.

"Yes, but I think about whose house we're gonna do homework at tomorrow, or where we're going to have dinner next Saturday, alright? I do not think about what our children's names are gonna be!" Evan looked down at his New Balance sneakers and said nothing. "You know what our children's names are gonna be, don't you?" He sighed.

"No, no! I mean, I read a book and there was a girl named Emily and I thought that might be good." Evan explained.

Connor placed his head in his hands and sighed in defeat. "What was the book?"

"The big book of children's names." He mumbled.

Evan was embarrassed to say the least. He had always wanted his life the way he imagined it; himself, a husband or wife and two beautiful kids living in the perfect neighborhood.

"Okay, Ev, what we have is amazing-"

"Yes!" He interrupted.

"But I do not want to have everything decided for me! I spent my whole life like that. That's what I had with Miguel and that's one of the reasons I left, I like not knowing right now, and I'm sorry if that scares you but if you want to be with me you're going to have to deal with that!" Connor proclaimed.

"Okay, fine!" He huffed.

"Thank you!" He turned to walk away, but stopped when Evan spoke.

"We're not done yet!"

"I didn't know that!" He faced Evan, a slight blush of embarrassment spread across his cheeks.

Evan put his foot down. "Then you're going to have to understand that you're with a guy whose not going to stop planning his future with you because he knows that we're gonna end up together, and if that scares you, tough, cause you're going to have to deal with that."

"Fine, I will!" He yelled.

"Good, because I love you."

"Oh yeah," he challenged, "cause I love you too!"

Both boys felt their hearts begin to race as they realized what they had said.

"Well that's the first time we've said that before!" Evan pointed out, his eyes widening.

"Yes it is!"

"Well I'm going to kiss you!" Evan stepped closer to his boyfriend.

"Well you better!"

Evan jumped into Connor's arms, wrapping his legs around the taller boys waist as their lips collided. He set Evan as both boys pulled away for air.

"Yay!" Piper cheered at the couple.

"I love you, Con."

"I love you too, baby."