Yes (part 2)

A/N: Takes place a week after part 1

"So what did you want to talk about?" Jared questioned.

A week ago, Connor had revived Heidi's blessing to propose to Evan, so today was the day he would actually go through with his plan. It was the start of the group's third day at Disney World, and as Evan went outside to call his mom about how their trips was so far, Connor decided to let the other three know his secret.

"I'm gonna propose to Ev in front of Cinderella's castle." He pulled the velvet box out of his pocket and grabbed the ring from inside.

Cheers and congratulations filled the hotel room.

"Oh my god Connor, that ring is stunning!" Zoe cheered.

"I know, I have good taste."

"I wish I had a ring like that." She nudged Alana with her elbow.

"They've been dating since Junior year of high school, maybe in a year or two you'll get yours." Alana said, intertwining her hand with her girlfriend's and placing a kiss on Zoe's knuckles.

"Alright, but you guys can't say a word, got it?" He narrowed his eyes at Jared.

"Why the fuck would I say anything?" He asked defensively.

"Because your Jared." The three said in unison.

"Oh come on, that bulls-"

"Hey guys, let's go, the bus leaves in fifteen and we need to get seats." Connor's eyes went wide as he frantically shoved the box back into his pocket. "You guys okay?" He asked, walking towards the four.

"We're great." Connor took Evan's hand and grabbed his Magic Band. "Come on, let's try to get on the first bus."

~time skippe~

"How about we go grab some Dole Whip?" Alana asked, walking away from The Haunted Mansion.

They nodded in agreement and started towards the closest snack stand. As Zoe and Evan ran ahead out of earshot, Jared pulled Connor aside.

"Dude, it's 2:00, you've got six hours left in the park till the fireworks start, when are you gonna ask him?" He pestered.

"I'm going to, don't rush me, Jared. You don't get how fucking scary it is."

"Why? It's Evan, there's not a chance in hell he'd say no."

Connor sighed. "I know, it's just-"

"Connor! Jared! What flavors do you want?" Zoe called.

They gave their orders and all five of them dug into their frozen treat.

"You guys wanna go take a nap?" Jared requested with a mouthful of his delicious snack.

"Jared, you're pointing to the Hall Of Presidents show."

"Let me break that down for you, 'Lana, there is an extremely boring ass building over there which I feel is a great place for a nap because I can't feel my damn feet and we've been walking around this park since nine in the morning." He argued as he walked closer with us trailing behind him.

"Jared! Let me tell you something. When imagineers came up with the plans for this..." The group sped up and drowned out the facts spewing out of her mouth.

~2nd time skip to the night cause I don't know what else to put~

It's now or never for Connor. His stomach was full of ginormous knots just longing to be untied.

"Connie, let's go! If we don't go now we'll never get a good spot for the fireworks!" Evan whined as he pulled Connor ahead of the group along Main Street.

The sun had disappeared and left behind a beautiful sky full of pinks, yellows and oranges.

"Wait, Ev, hold on." Connor led the group in front of the castle. Jared, Zoe and Alana whipped out their phones to capture this once-in-a-lifetime moment.

"Connor, what are you doing?" Connor took Evan's hands in his.

"Look, baby, I love you. I love you so much that it hurts. I remember the first day we became friends. And over time, I fell in love with you. I fell in love with your smile, your stutter, your eyes, everything. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have a reason to wake up in the morning, I don't even think I'd be here without you. You're the reason I'm on good terms with Zoe and my parents, you've changed my world, because now, you are my whole world. But there's one thing I hate about our relationship, people don't know that you're mine. So therefore, I don't want to be your boyfriend anymore." He got down on one knee and pulled out the ring and box. Evan covered his mouth and gasped. "So, Evan Hansen, will you make me the happiest man in the world, and marry me?"

He nodded. "Yes. Absolutely yes!"

Evan jumped on Connor as cheers erupted from the crowed surrounding them. Connor tried his best to steady his hand while he slipped the engagement ring on Evan's finger. Connor caressed his cheek.

"I guess I really am the luckiest man on the whole fucking world."