Hot Cocoa And Cuddles

Some short and sweet tooth-rotting fluff of these two boys, enjoy!!

The cold December winds rustled outside, blowing delicate snowflakes everywhere.

There was at least a foot of snow that blanketed the ground and since Evan was prone to illness, especially colds, Connor promised he would shovel the driveway.

Evan assured him he didn't have to, but Connor being as stubborn as usual said he would.

It took him a while, almost an hour, but when he finally finished, he was welcomed back into their home by warm air from the fireplace.

Several gusts of wind slammed the door shut as Connor entered.

"Holy fuck it's cold out." He mumbled, wiping the snow off the bottom of his boots.

Evan peeked his head out of their room and walked towards Connor. He plucked off his hat and kissed the top of his head.

"My god, Con, you're freezing."

"Yeah, it's horrible out, and it's getting even worse."

He removed his coat, boots, and gloves and put them away in the hall closet. The little snowflakes that stuck to his chestnut-colored hair had started to melt.

"Heere, go change into something dry and warm, okay?" Connor nodded and took off to their room.

While he changed, Evan moved into the kitchen and took out the things he would need for two mugs of hot chocolate, including marshmallows.

By the time Connor had put on fresh new pajamas, Evan met him with the two cups of cocoa.

"Oh, Ev," he smiled, taking the steaming mug from his lovers' hands, "thank you. Now come on, let's put on a movie or something."

The two sat side by side on the couch and snuggled together under a fleece blanket as they tried to keep each other warm.

The icicles that hung outside from the windowsill glistened. Now, the two boys were all snuggly and warm inside, while all the cold and snow was kept on the outside world.

Connor grabbed the remote from the coffee table and scrolled through the many Christmas movies they had on their streaming service.

"Elf?" He looked to Evan.

"Eh, we watched that the other night. What about Home Alone?"

Connor squinted as he thought. "No, I'm not the biggest fan."

The two continued to scroll through their options and bickered until they finally made up their mind. Connor leaned his head on Evan's shoulder as he turned on National Lampoons Christmas Vacation.

They set their drinks on the end table beside them, allowing them to cuddle even closer.

"I love you, baby boy."

"I love you too, Connor. I love you too."

Mele Kalikimaka from Christmas Vacation came on my grandparents Alexa while I was writing the last sentence. Coincidence???

Love you humans!! 💕