Scenario 88: Ben 10 Meets Fourze And Meteor...

Ben Tennyson, the wielder of the Omnitrix, savior, and re-creator of the universe (multiple times).

A peaceful neutral intergalactic peacemaker who is working with the intergalactic police force, the Plumbers...

Friends with his partner, Rook Blonko, and Kevin Eleven, along with being cousins with Gwendolyn Tennyson, an Anodite.

The group of four had encountered Aliens that have powers akin to a God, alien mercenaries, invading armadas led by desperate princesses, a protein smuggling organization, an alien terrorist organization led by the former second in command of an Evil Alien Conqueror, and etc.

These four had kept the peace between many extraterrestrial species, but suddenly an energy spike in Japan, resulting in Ben's Grandpa Max contacting him along with Rook, Kevin, and Gwen!

Ben: "What's wrong Grandpa?"

Grandpa Max: "We've detected a large energy spike in Japan, investigate what it is and contain it!"

Rook: "Understood, Magister Tennyson."

Gwen: "Got it!"

Kevin: "Japan, here we come!"

The Savior of the Universe exclaimed before Rook transformed the Proto Truck in spaceship mode as they quickly traveled to the Land of the Rising Sun, Japan.

---Travelling in the Proto Truck---

Gwen: "Isn't it exciting, Ben!?"

Gwen: "We're going to Japan, one of the world's leading technological countries along with being one of the most agricultural..."

Ben: "Yeah, yeah, you like Japan, we get it."

Kevin: "The amount of car parts that they have is one of the highest quality on earth, Tennyson."

Ben: "So? We use alien tech for our cars, even Rook's truck is made purely out of alien tech!"

Rook: "True, but even you have to appreciate the technological evolution that you earthlings possess."

Ben: "Ok! Ok! I appreciate that we humans have progressed thus far, but even you have to agree that alien tech is much more convenient..."

Kevin: "He got you there, Rook."

Rook: "It looks like we are where the sudden energy spike is..."

Ben: "What?!"

Gwen: "The energy spike is in a high school?"

Kevin: "Considering that you deal with magic in our college, this is not surprising at all..."

The Osmosian commented which earned him a smack to the back of the head by Gwen.

Ben: "So what are we supposed to do now?"

Rook: "Aren't we tasked to investigate the sudden energy spike...?"

Kevin: "I don't think that's what the Green bean meant, Rook..."

Rook: "Then what does Ben mean?"

Gwen: "I think he meant on how we are supposed to investigate."

Rook: "Oh I see, that is understandable as we could not just enter and investigate without raising suspicion..."

Ben: "Exactly what I meant..."

Kevin: "Who knew that Tennyson could consider the situation before doing anything..."

Ben: "At least my fair share of worries is not divided by my car and my girlfriend."