Scenario 12: Chaldea's Mechanical Officer

Da Vinci: "Let's do another summoning Ritsuka!"

Ritsuka: "Why?"

Roman: "We detected a very powerful Archer and is ready for summoning!"

Ritsuka: "Fine..."

---Small Time Skip---

Ritsuka entered FATE  and did the summoning chant causing a black and white glow to cover the entire room blinding everyone nearby!

As the light died down it reveals a figure in black...

Ritsuka: "A man...?" 

Mashu: "A robot...?"

Da Vinci: "A Cyborg!"

A screen popped up and showed his status...

(Robocop- Class Archer)

(Noble Phantasm-2)

(The Cold Officer arrests)

(Robocop is able to turn off his emotions and make logical and effective actions disregarding morality, this ability is able to enhance his speed, agility, and strength)

(Metallic Penance)

(Robocop is able to conjure multiple Long Range weapons and can use it in full mastery, he can also scan, process, and assess the situation in which he would already formulate a countermeasure in mere seconds...)

Robocop then senses some changes within him and looks around his location, while Dr. Roman tries to identify the newly summoned Servant!

Robocop: "IDENTIFY YOURSELF!"

Robocop said while putting his hands on his hips taking his handguns and pointed it at the four people in FATE!

Ritsuka then holds his hands up and Mashu preparing her shield, Da Vinci taking a defensive stand, Dr. Roman hiding behind the desk!

The armored figure slowly walked towards the desk as Da Vinci comes near him...

Robocop then conjured a cable in which he plugged it into the cable port in the desk...

Robocop: "ASSESSING SITUATION, SURROUNDINGS!"

Robocop: "Scanning complete, situation verified..."

Ritsuka: "Huh?"

Ritsuka: "Mashu, what did he just do...?"

Da Vinci: "It looks like he went into our database and scanned the entire facility and assessed his current situation..."

Robocop then walks towards Ritsuka and knelt before him

Robocop: "Conclusion, form contract..."

Ritsuka and Robocop then form a contract and Robocop then scans the entire facility and history...

Ritsuka: "So what's your name?"