Scenario 68: The Ancient Magic of "Imagination Blade"

In the World of "Mahouka No Rettousei" there is a specific type of magic that only a few individuals possess and there are only 5 people who were destined to wield such Magical Prowess and abilities, as they were now called as "The Sword Of Logos"

The Specific Magical type is called "Imagination Blade" in which the user can manifest a magical power or ability with the right sequence and spell, making the type of magic very rare, as science has not been able to decipher its ability with logical reasoning.

These 5 Users of "Imagination Blade" used Holy Swords that chose them, which enabled them to use such abilities and powers, along with absolute control of each of the elements: Fire, Water, Lightning, Wind, and Earth...

The only 5 Users banded together and made a group called "The Sword Of Logos" in which they are a branch of Law Enforcement that deals with more Supernatural or National problems, in which they deal with it in public, to show gain the trust of the general populace.

Unfortunately, they were tasked to join Tatsuya so they could monitor First High's activities and to prevent any Terrorist attacks due to the resources that the school is granted, along with the Divide between the "Bloom" and "Weed" of the school...

Erika: "Tatsuya! Tatsuya!"

Tatsuya: "What is it, Erika?"

Leo: "What's up, Erika?"

Erika: "People are saying that we're going to have 5 new students join us due to some circumstances!"

Tatsuya: "What circumstances...?"

Erika: "Nobody knows! That's why they are very mysterious..."

Miyuki: "Could it be...?"

She said with great curiosity...

Tatsuya: "It could be Them..."

Mikihiko: "Who are you two talking about?"

Tatsuya: "An old group of friends that we are acquainted with..."

He said as the Class door opens!

Five individuals emerged and greeted both Tatsuya and Miyuki!

???: "Tatsuya! Miyuki! Been a long time!"

The first person said while the other four join greeting the siblings...

Honoka: "Wow, you weren't kidding about being acquainted..."

She said as the five people introduced themselves...

???: "Oh sorry! I haven't introduced myself..."

???: "My name is Touma Kamiyama! I'm your new classmate!"

He said as the new student in Blue introduced himself next...